Posted 21 Jun 2023, 3:00 pm
Blockchain Engineer at Overmind
What we are building
Overmind is a platform where web3 developers learn how to build world-class dApps and compete on coding challenges to earn prizes and on-chain credentials. Our mission is to enable more developers to enter web3, build ground-breaking products, and access rare opportunities.
We believe that one of the biggest drags on crypto’s growth is the friction and uncertainty that developers face in the transition from web2 to web3. We are introducing “solve-to-earn” to de-risk the time and energy investment required to learn and practice web3 development, thereby offering a real opportunity to enter the space to significantly more people. Solving challenges on Overmind creates a transparent, verifiable track record of one’s skill and creativity, forming the first on-chain resume we have seen that contains real signal. We strongly believe that on-chain reputation will be one of the foundational layers of the crypto economy, and that the resume is where it all starts.
The Overmind is formed by the collective intelligence of those bold enough to join it. Enter at overmind.xyz.
You will develop the core smart contracts powering Overmind on multiple chains. You will develop puzzles and challenges for developers to crack. You will work closely with a small team and take ownership of important projects from the get-go.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of smart contract development experience
- Love for coding puzzles and challenges
- English fluency (written & oral)
- Experience with Move
- Experience writing Layer 1 code, e.g. EVM or Tendermint
- Experience with coding competitions, e.g. ACM ICPC or Topcoder
- Experience with remote work at startups
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science or related subject
Needless to say, none of the above supersedes your intellectual curiosity and drive to build world-changing products.
Please sign up with your GitHub-linked email and provide your GitHub username in your application to increase your chances.\n
- Solve the live competitive quests, prove your technical skills, and get an intro interview.
- Ping us on the Overmind Discord with your submission details and we will expedite the process for you.
Please mention the word **STABILITY** and tag RMzUuMjAzLjI1Mi4xMTI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjAzLjI1Mi4xMTI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok