Posted 24 May 2023, 6:51 pm
3D Vehicle Artist at Seedify
Seedify Meta Studios is seeking a highly skilled and creative 3D Vehicle Artist to join our core team working on one of the biggest Metaverse projects ever. As a 3D Vehicle Artist, you will be responsible for creating high-quality, performant vehicle models for games from scratch, maintaining consistency with other vehicle models, implementing 3D vehicle models correctly in Unreal, and collaborating closely with the Art Team, Game Designer, and Programmer to maintain the overall 3D art style. You will also actively contribute to project feedback, propose quality improvements, and optimize work processes.
• Create high-detail, performant vehicle models for games from scratch, using photo references and/or high poly 3D references.
• Maintain consistency with other vehicle models to ensure a cohesive art style.
• Implement 3D vehicle models correctly in Unreal game engine.
• Collaborate closely with the Art Team, Game Designer, and Programmer to maintain the consistency of the overall 3D art style.
• Actively contribute to project feedback, propose quality improvements, and optimize work processes.
• Strong hard surface modeling skills in 3ds Max, Maya, or Blender, with experience in creating vehicles.
• Experience with Photoshop for texture creation.
• Up-to-date portfolio demonstrating the ability to create game-ready vehicles.
• Experience with Unreal game engines.
• Highly creative and artistic individual with an eye for composition, realism, texture, color, and lighting.
• Ability to respond positively to feedback and adapt and refine work based on feedback to ensure expected quality.
• Strong problem-solving ability.
• Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Good time management skills.
Please mention the word **CLASSIC** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok