Posted 20 May 2023, 5:11 pm
Business Intelligence Engineer at Art Blocks
Art Blocks is a first of its kind platform focused on genuinely programmable on demand generative content that is stored immutably on the Ethereum Blockchain. Our team is a group of passionate builders focused on creating the best ecosystem for on-chain generative content. We are moving rapidly to create the platform for all kinds of generative design projects. To learn more about what we are building, please visit artblocks.io/learn, follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/artblocks_io), or come hang out in our community Discord (discord.gg/artblocks).
Art Blocks has an opening for curious and collaborative people who are excited about digital ownership and generative art. We are looking for candidates who are team oriented that treat each other with kindness and respect. This position is a remote position – we’re looking for the best candidates to join our team regardless of location (though currently we are only able to hire candidates within the United States).
The ideal Business Intelligence Engineer candidate is able to analyze data statistically, build secure dashboards, and create predictive models. This is analogous to a Data Scientist role with dashboarding expertise. We are looking for a core or senior role, someone who has the breadth and depth of experience in this position to work independently as an individual contributor.
- Work with leadership to design, standardize, and build cross-company reporting.
- Build secure and automated dashboards/reports for both internal and external use.
- Work with leadership to develop predictive models to help plan and manage the business.
- Come up with new ways to combine data sets to produce insights.
- Identify and assess new data sets that may be useful to the business.
- Create automated and auditable dashboards.
- Partner with Data Engineering to curate reporting datasets.
- Work with business stakeholders to gather requirements and implement from a holistic perspective.
- Document and maintain data models, usability, and infrastructure.
- Collaborate with engineers and stakeholders to ensure deliverables and requirements are aligned.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field OR relevant experience developing data analysis.
- 3+ years of combined professional experience as a data analyst, data scientist, business intelligence engineer, or similar role.
- Familiarity with datasets related to web3, NFTs, and blockchain tech.
- Comfortable investigating transactions using tools like Etherscan.
- Created dashboards and reports with security and automation at the forefront.
- Able to translate business requirements into technical logic.
- Worked with data pipelines in a cloud environment.
- Experience with one or more object oriented programming languages (e.g. Python, Java, etc.) to perform data analysis (rather than GUI tools).
- Solid communication and collaboration skills.
- Highly adaptable and willing to work on a wide variety of projects and initiatives.
- Passion for generative art, digital ownership, or the benefits of decentralization–ideally all of the above!
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with advanced statistical data analysis and machine learning.
- Experience with financial data and financial modeling.
- Master’s degree or above.
- Art Blocks offers comprehensive benefits, including:
- Remote work environment, flexible hours
- Competitive salary, bonus, and equity.
- Unlimited PTO: everyone is required to take a minimum of 20 days PTO per year, and you are welcome to take more (with the support and approval of your manager)
- 14 company days off in accordance with the holiday closure calendar
- 12 weeks parental leave
- In-person employee meet-ups at hosted team events as well as industry conferences
- Productivity Budget for any equipment or experience that elevates your professional experience, engagement, productivity, or workplace.
- Welcome budget: reimbursement for a one-time purchase of these specific items recommended for home office set-up.
- Connection subsidy for use of your personal cell phone use for work-related purposes.
Please mention the word **BACKBONE** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMjEx when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMjEx). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok