Posted 17 May 2023, 6:51 pm
Rust Engineer at Blowfish
About the position
Regardless of your role, you'll have massive ownership and freedom and have the opportunity to work with a variety of technologies across the stack (and across blockchains). This role is fully remote.
Technologies we currently use
- 🐍 Python & 🦀 Rust
- AWS as our main cloud provider
- Postgres / Redis / Kafka / S3 / Prometheus
What you’ll do at Blowfish
- Ship greenfield products and features to improve blockchain user safety
- Contribute to our API platform and blockchain infrastructure
- Data-modeling, system and API design
- Build an engineering culture that attracts the most talented people to join us
We'd love to hear from you if...
- You want to be part of an early team with a lot of new product to build
- You are excited or curious about working with blockchain technologies
- You enjoy tackling big problems with unknown solutions
- You're comfortable creating something from nothing
- You are detail-oriented and care deeply about developer experience
- You're known to be pro-active and are driven by curiosity
- You can handle complexity, but prefer simplicity
- 4+ years full-time software engineering experience.
- 1+ years full-time experience in blockchain or Rust.
- Experience building and maintaining a production system at scale.
Why Work with Us
We are a tight-nit team of blockchain industry veterans solving one of the largest problems facing the mass adoption of crypto: transaction security. Despite being a year old, we have already integrated into Phantom, the leading wallet on Solana with millions of users as well as many other wallets across the Solana & EVM ecosystems. We are scanning millions of transactions each week for malware and scams and are helping keep their users safe. Transaction security is a high leverage way to make a difference in the world — protecting users funds and enabling them to give informed consent when entering digital agreements involving their finances and other ownership rights. We support EVM and Solana blockchains and will be adding more chains over time.
- 👍 Significantly above market rate equity compensation package — giving you meaningful ownership is important to us
- 🧘♀️ Comprehensive health insurance
- 💻 Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need.
- 🏝️ Unlimited vacation with an enforced 20 day minimum policy: Take time off when you need it.
- ⛰️ Paid travel - team on-sites in different parts of the world, several times a year
Please mention the word **FANS** and tag RMzUuOTIuMjQ5LjE0Mg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuOTIuMjQ5LjE0Mg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok