Posted 16 May 2023, 4:00 pm
Front End Engineer at MultiversX
MultiversX represents a highly scalable, fast and secure blockchain platform for distributed apps, enterprise use cases and the new internet economy.
We think every successful initiative is the result of a tremendous team effort from a passionate, focused, and forward-thinking group of individuals.
Do you want to be part of the blockchain industry revolution? Here’s your chance.
We are looking for a passionate React Native engineer to join our team and help us create a mobile app that will take over the world.\n
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Write elegant front-end code and functionality for our new or existing Web3 applications and interact with blockchain API’s to give users a seamless experience
- Create, develop and maintain packages with complex logic that are used across our applications
- Participate in deciding the technological stack and path of our apps and development practices
- Track down complex bugs and implement fixes without regressions
- Help us change the world.
To succeed in this role, you:
- Have 2+ years work experience as web or front-end developer
- Gained work experience with React stack and any state management libraries (Redux is a plus)
- Can completely convert a design into cross browser compatible web pages
- Are accustomed with using GIT
- Have a passion for experiencing new technologies and understand their applicability
- Are a great team player with good interpersonal skills, adaptability and flexibility
- Have excellent verbal & written communication skills in Romanian & English
- Have the ability to take initiative, be proactive and solve problems on your own
We will offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Start-up atmosphere where everybody is agile without being AGILE
- The opportunity to create something really meaningful that will be used by millions of people
- Competitive salary
- Fast, dynamic & unique working environment
Join MultiversX and help us shape the world for the better!
Please mention the word **FRIENDLINESS** and tag RMzUuMjE0LjE3My4yMjI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjE0LjE3My4yMjI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok