Posted 16 May 2023, 6:51 pm
Business Development at Partisia Blockchain Applications
Partisia Blockchain Applications is building, operating and promoting applications within the Partisia Blockchain ecosystem.
Partisia Blockchain is a cutting edge company with its primary focus being blockchain technology. This is a great opportunity for a self motivated dev to join early while we are still in a startup phase and have real influence in our company.
About the Role
We’re seeking a qualified business development specialist to extend our global reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead and use their own initiative while also liaising with key stakeholders. As a blockchain company, the projects will require general knowledge of how blockchains operate. We are a startup in year 3 so this is an opportunity to join relatively early on and have a real influence on the company.
- Identify and contact prospective clients using both in-bound leads and outbound prospecting strategies, where necessary
- Record and maintain outreach records in CRM system and provide up-to-date contact information and notes for leads and contacts
- Coordinate internal staff to ensure the right individuals are present to support a client conversation
- Prepare team members for external meetings by providing relationship background and corporate news and profile where necessary
- Track and report on individual progress to monthly and quarterly goals for initial sales meetings and pipeline sourced
- Attend networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
Please mention the word **BLITHE** and tag RMzUuMjE0LjE3My4yMjI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjE0LjE3My4yMjI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok