Posted 13 May 2023, 5:11 pm
Senior App Producer at Webaverse
You’ll Be Responsible for...
- Overseeing Agile development processes, ensuring the project at all stages (pre-production to live operations) are well-tracked, understood, and executed against target dates and milestones;
- Collaborating with designers, artists, programmers, and all other disciplines to create a shared vision and development roadmap;
- Establishing and maintaining effective communication channels between all stakeholders, including internal teams, external partners, and upper management, to ensure alignment and transparency;
- Unblocking team members and ensuring they have the necessary resources and support to meet their objectives;
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement by facilitating sprint reviews and retrospectives and implementing best practices and lessons learned into future projects;
- Being a proactive self-starter that can independently implement high-level direction;
You’re a Good Fit if...
- 5+ years of experience in agile production, games industry preferred, with a proven track record of successfully shipping and operating software applications
- Strong project management, planning, and execution skills
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships across teams and disciplines
- Experience facilitating remote cross-discipline teams
- Proficiency in project management tools, like Jira, ADO, or equivalent
- Love for working in a startup environment, with a small team, and plan to wear many hats.
- Experience in live operations of a released product
- Experience handling conflict, mitigating, and resolving risks
- A deep passion for generative AI and a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices
Please mention the word **KNOWLEDGEABLE** and tag RNTIuMi4yMzkuMTU2 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTIuMi4yMzkuMTU2). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok