Posted 13 May 2023, 5:11 pm
Senior Frontend Engineer at Webaverse
You’ll Be Responsible for...
- Supporting and collaborating cross-functionally to implement complex application features;
- Troubleshooting technical issues;
- Communicating effectively with team members, production and management to ensure that project goals are met;
- Contributing to high quality development with the goal of setting the bar;
- Ensuring the technical approach being proposed for a given feature satisfies both the surface-level, and deeper, engineering-specific requirements;
- Being a proactive self-starter that can independently implement high-level direction;
- Navigating complex dependencies, multiple remote services, and developing a cost effective, and performant client application.
- Contributing creative and original ideas towards all aspects of production and development.
You’re a Good Fit if...
- 5+ years’ experience in complex frontend development.
- Experience with standard frontend libraries. (React, Vue, etc…)
- Knowledge of Generative AI models and LLMs
- You love working in a startup environment, with a small team, and plan to wear many hats.
- Strong generalist skills in debugging and root cause analysis of issues
- Experience shipping electron applications
- The capacity to flourish in a demanding and frequently ambiguous workplace, strong work ethic, independent working abilities, effective communication, and strong problem-solving skills.
Even Better If You Have...
- Experience in the games industry
- Experience with 3D/AR/VR interactive web applications (WebXR, Three.js)
- Experience deploying web applications to mobile (React Native)
Please mention the word **AFFECTATION** and tag RNTIuMi4yMzkuMTU2 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTIuMi4yMzkuMTU2). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok