Posted 13 May 2023, 6:51 pm
Junior DevOps Engineer at Peaq Network
The Role and a bit about us
The role presents an opportunity to become an integral part of the tech team with plenty of room to perform computer programming tasks and meet on a daily basis to go over customer issues, task progress and design solutions.
We are seeking a Junior Engineer position in DevOps who is responsible for working on exciting projects and technologies with like-minded people.
We are a team of hungry entrepreneurs and engineers driven by the opportunity to positively shape our collective future. We have the technology, the team and the timing to decentralize businesses, markets and even economies, creating more open, sustainable and inclusive ways of living and working.
If you identify with the above, you’re not just looking for a 9-5, and are ready to take complete ownership of this position - we look forward to hearing from you.
What you bring to the table
- 1+ year experience in support role deploying, supporting and maintaining production applications.
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux system internals and computer networking such as system calls, TCP/IP, and debugging tools such as tcpdump, TShark, or Wireshark.
- Basic understanding of blockchain technology.
- Have a decent knowledge of managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Taking up communication with people, finding the issue they are facing and helping them to get it sorted.
- Interest in Cryptography skills
- Professional working knowledge of English language.
Nice to have
- Customer handling experience.
- Experience with configuration management and IAC tools.
Things you will do
- Detect high-signal alerts from production infrastructure events to provide early indicators of network attacks and compromises. Come up with a possible solution of what to do in such cases.
- Monitor for insecure conditions and design fallback systems to support the stability of the network.
- Assessing the problems faced and performing basic troubleshooting to determine if an issue should be further escalated.
- Respond to security alerts and incorporate incident response management.
- Fixing issues and communicating back to the community.
- Working on answering simple support requests from potential customers about peaq service.
- Setting up a local proxy to debug outgoing Web3 requests.
What you can expect
- The opportunity to contribute to innovative projects in a new and exciting industry that has the potential to positively shape our world.
- High growth potential.
- Warm and open corporate culture at an international company with many different nationalities.
- An environment that values freedom, autonomy, team spirit and open communication.
- Flexible working hours.
- Decentralized (remote) working possibilities.
What guides us
- We believe that great teams consist of Missionaries rather than Mercenaries.
- We believe that great teams can only deliver great results consistently if they work under conditions that give them creative freedom and a manageable workload, creating full focus on what's important.
- We want to work with humans, not with robots.
- This is why we build a team that finds its strength in diversity & authenticity.
- This is why we want to give you the freedom you need to be great at what you do.
- This is why we aim to create a space where people can do what they love and live up to their talents.
We look forward to working with you.
Please mention the word **ANGELIC** and tag RNTIuMi4yMzkuMTU2 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTIuMi4yMzkuMTU2). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok