Posted 11 May 2023, 6:51 pm
Senior Frontend Engineer at Horizen Labs
Who We Are:
Our mission is to provide certainty to the world’s information. Founded in 2019, Horizen Labs is a crypto-first developer that builds blockchain products and tools at the heart of the decentralization revolution. We are world leaders in zero knowledge cryptography and key web 3.0 tools that enable programmable blockchains that are secure, scalable and privacy preserving.
Our company is creating a culture of empowered individuals, who aren’t afraid to bring their ideas to life. We are looking for creative individuals to join our team of the best and brightest minds in the blockchain space. You will experience the exhilaration of joining a fast growing and innovation focused company with support from some of the industry’s top thought leaders, including Digital Currency Group, Kenetic Capital, Sound Ventures, and Liberty City Ventures.
We believe diversity drives the innovation and engagement necessary to build a truly remarkable product. We operate on a hybrid model with a distributed global workforce who works in partnership with our satellite offices in New York City, NY, Milan, Italy, and the latest opening now in Odessa, Ukraine. This allows us the flexibility to go to where the talent is. Are you ready to help us change the future with the next cutting edge blockchain technology? Join us!
As a Senior Frontend Engineer on our Product Engineering team, you will build the next-generation of frontend applications in the Web3 ecosystem.
What You’ll Own
- Design, develop, test, and roll out Web3 interfaces for decentralized apps such as DEXs (Decentralized Exchanges), DAOs (Decentralized Autonomous Organizations), Metaverses, gaming, multi-signature wallets, fungible tokens, and non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
- Break down large scale projects into smaller pieces and iterate on their implementation.
- Work with team members and leaders to estimate effort and timelines.
- Lead the design, architecture, process of technical software design discussions.
- Maintain and evolve our company-wide standards/frameworks and work with the various engineering teams to implement them.
- Work with our Business Development, Design, Marketing, and Product teams to build tools and products in our ecosystem.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in roles that require co-creation with Design, Product, and QA.
- Experience with view layout and rendering technologies (e.g., responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support).
- Ability to execute on product roadmaps with an emphasis on defining minimum viable products, constant iterations, with frequent releases.
- Experience with writing automated tests (eg. Jest, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha).
- Familiarity with current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security, and usability.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of agile product development and delivery.
- Ability to participate in code reviews, design reviews, and collaborative debugging.
- Experience writing and maintaining a comprehensive suite of unit and integration tests.
- Deep knowledge of React or Vue app life cycle, architecture, and data access patterns like Redux.
- Experience with making visually stunning and responsive apps for different devices using libraries like Material UI, Tailwind CSS.
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Passion for great developer experience.
- Hands-on experience with Web3, blockchain, crypto wallets, fungible tokens, non-fungible tokens (NFTs), Metaverses, DAOs (Decentralized Autonomous Organizations).
- Prior experience with Chrome extensions / plugins.
Horizen Labs is an equal opportunity employer
Horizen Labs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Please mention the word **TRUSTY** and tag RMzQuMjE5LjEyOS4xNDk= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMjE5LjEyOS4xNDk=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok