Posted 11 May 2023, 6:51 pm
Unity Game Developer Chain of Alliance at ChromaWay
Chain of Alliance is a fully on-chain role-playing and strategy game in a fantasy/science fiction scenario.
The players of Chain of Alliance have full control over their progress, assets and the future of the game. All characters are represented as non-fungible tokens and the progress is stored on the blockchain. The game and all game modes are smart contracts defining the game logic which makes all decisions verifiable and traceable by the players, making Chain of Alliance a game utilizing blockchain technologies to the maximum.
Are you ready to be a part of this?
We are looking for 2 Unity game developers - one lead game developer and a game developer. Both roles entail similar responsibilities, although as a lead you will also work with additional tasks related to your role as lead. You will work on the following (additional lead parts in bold):
- A state of the art blockchain pvp/pve - mmorpg
- Design, Implement, test and maintain game features
- Ensure scalability
- Participate in sprint planings
- Communicate and organize with external partner
- Lead the Game Development
To be successful in this role we think you have the following skills and background:
- A few years in software development including C#
- Experience in working with Unity 3D engine
- Experience with Unity Netcode for Gameobjects
- Optional: experience with Azure Playfab and Photon Fusion (shared mode)
- Experience with the entire game development life-cycle from concept until launch
- Ideally: live-ops experience
- Experience in estimating time and effort
- Experience with JIRA
- Passionate about gaming and interested in blockchain technologies
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Proactive mindset
Yes, this is me!
Are you the one we are looking for? Please apply with your CV and a portfolio of your released product(s). If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the word **LAVISH** and tag RMzQuMjE5LjEyOS4xNDk= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMjE5LjEyOS4xNDk=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok