Posted 9 May 2023, 5:54 am
Senior React Native Engineer at Paperpile
Paperpile helps researchers to find, organize, read, and write academic papers.
Our user base is growing fast, and so is the team around it.
- As part of a small team, everything you do matters. You only work on stuff that has a direct big impact on the product and our customers.
- Work from anywhere on your own schedule. As a remote-first company, we communicate with tools like Slack, Figma, and Notion to move our product forward fast.
- Work with an interesting and diverse community of academics. Our customers use Paperpile to study climate change, cancer, or medieval history. You interact with them directly to understand how we can make their work more productive.
You will work on a completely new version of our React Native Apps. You help to create the best possible experience for researchers to read and annotate their scientific articles on their iPads and other mobile devices.
- You have experience with mobile UI and UX development and know how to implement performant mobile experiences.
- You have basic experience with Swift/Java/Kotlin to create native modules and work with native libraries.
- You can work independently and write clean, reusable, and testable code.
- You can work and communicate within a Scrum team and produce production-ready code efficiently and on time.
- Base compensation €40,000-€72,000 based on the level of your experience (plus variable bonus).
- 4 weeks paid vacation + local holidays.
- Learn and grow. Try out new things. We sponsor relevant courses, seminars, and conferences.
Please mention the word **WHOOA** and tag RMy4yMzYuMjE4LjE1MA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMy4yMzYuMjE4LjE1MA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok