Posted 9 May 2023, 5:11 pm
Lead EVM engineer at Firm
Corporations are one of the greatest forms of human coordination ever invented. The best companies of our time live and thrive because of the internet. Personal computing and the web removed physical barriers and created incredible network effects.
But though companies produce internet-native products, their organizational structure is stuck in the past. Game-changing companies run on legacy systems built during an era that relied on letters and handshakes, not software.
Thus, Firm is upgrading the corporation to the internet age. We’re using smart contracts to build technical and legal infrastructure to create and operate internet-native companies.
To make this happen, we are building an elite team. People who hold each other accountable, who believe in working hard and the value of spending a meaningful amount of time working together in person.
Firm has been running on Firm from day one. We believe this is the best way to run an internet-native company, and so is how we run ours.
This is an incredible opportunity to be part of a founding engineering team, to own and build out a product, and make a direct impact on the company’s growth. Firm’s protocol will be responsible for securing billions of dollars in the next few years, a solid protocol built using all the best practices is paramount for our success.
As a Lead EVM engineer, you will own the development of the protocol from architecture to deployment. You will conduct tests and internal audits, with the projection to lead a team of engineers.
For this role, we’re looking for someone senior or more experience.
- You will own the architecture, design, and development of the core protocol and the addition of peripheral systems to it
- You will conduct tests and internal audits
- You will work with other engineers to define the development process and best practices
- You have at least 3 years of experience developing and deploying mission-critical web3 protocols or have built widely used Solidity open source code
- You are pragmatic, security-minded, detail-oriented and can handle the pressure of being responsible for the security of very large amounts of money
- You are a self-motivated, autonomous individual who thrives in fast-paced environments
About the hiring process
We’ll talk a lot. We’ll talk about things you’ve previously worked on and things you’re passionate about. We’ll also meet in person and work together to confirm our fit – you’ll get paid as a contractor for this.
- Location: Remote
- Compensation: Competitive package
- Commitment: Full time
Please mention the word **STRONGER** and tag RMy4yMzYuMjE4LjE1MA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMy4yMzYuMjE4LjE1MA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok