Posted 9 May 2023, 5:11 pm
Decentralized Systems Engineer at =nil; Foundation
- Designing and implementing protocols for decentralized systems
- Design and maintain user workflow and API
- Deep research of other solutions in the market
- Development application endpoints on third-party protocols
- Cooperation with =nil;s internal teams.
- BS+ with major in Computer Science or Applied Math or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with modern decentralized ledgers
- Some knowledge of Game Theory Applications, especially in information exchange
- Basic understanding of cryptographic algorithms and primitives
- Basic understanding of cryptography underlying math (hash functions, finite field arithmetic, polynomials, elliptic curves, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in C++
- 5+ years of experience in development
- Familiarity with decentralized applications development
- The language is English, so you’re supposed to be at least C1 level
- No corporate bullshit culture
- Remote work or office work in Limassol - it is your choice
- Relocation support
- Health insurance
Please mention the word **AFFIRMATIVE** and tag RMy4yMzYuMjE4LjE1MA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMy4yMzYuMjE4LjE1MA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok