Posted 9 May 2023, 5:11 pm
Smart Contract Engineer at Sismo
As Sismo’s Smart Contract Engineer, you will work on the newest versions of our smart contracts and ZK circuits. In addition, you will maintain Sismo’s Solidity libraries for developers to integrate Sismo.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering
- 1+ year(s) of experience building and maintaining open-source smart contracts deployed in production
- Experience building with Foundry, Tenderly, and other advanced smart contract development tools
- Experience or strong interest in learning ZK programming languages such as Circom or Noir
- Fluent in English (French is a bonus)
Nice to have
- Background in mathematics, physics or cryptography
- Interest in web3 social
- Strong incentives (market salary + tokens)
- Participation in some of crypto’s biggest events and conferences
- Become entrenched in the ZK community
Please mention the word **SOCIABLE** and tag RMy4yMzYuMjE4LjE1MA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMy4yMzYuMjE4LjE1MA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok