Posted 9 May 2023, 5:11 pm
Business Development Specialist Japan at Bybit
Established in March 2018, Bybit is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrency derivatives exchanges, with more than 10 million registered users. We aim to continue revolutionizing the industry by fusing the best of cryptocurrency and traditional finance. Our innovative, highly advanced, user-friendly platform has been designed from the ground-up using best-in-class infrastructure to provide our users with the industry's safest, fastest, fairest, and most transparent trading experience. Built on customer-centric values, we endeavour to provide a professional, 24/7 multi-language customer support to help in a timely manner.
About the opportunity:
- Join a high profile and developed Fintech Startup;
- Be a part of a highly efficient and sophisticated in-house performance marketing team;
- Be able to develop professional skills and career with a highly sophisticated performance marketing team;
- Be part of the growing fintech industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Hunt and close new partnerships with traders, crypto influencers and stakeholders in Japan to increase first-time-depositors and trading volume;
- Maintaining the existing KOLs relationship and performance;
- Design and launch affiliate trading volume campaigns to increase fee and new user sign up and deposits;
- Well-versed in Bybit suites of product and tools to educate Japanese users and gather feedback from affiliates and partners;
- Work with Turkish marketing team side by side to push campaigns, social media content and new product launches to your partners; present in conferences and events as Bybit representative;
- Familiar and adapt from competitor's strategies and keeping up with the latest trends on social media, such as YouTube, TikTok etc. and within the Blockchain influencer community.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have previous experience in Crypto or Blockchain in Japan with existing relationships with or knowledge about influential figures and partners;
- Have track record in Business Development or Sales;
- Is self-driven, feels passionate about making impacts where the rules are undefined – listening to the market on what is needed and finding ways to execute and make impact;
- Is result-oriented, and does not stop until the final business results and customer satisfaction are achieved;
- Has superb leadership, communication, and negotiation skills;
- Is bilingual — Fluent in Japanese and English.
Please mention the word **AFFORDABLE** and tag RMy4yMzYuMjE4LjE1MA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMy4yMzYuMjE4LjE1MA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok