Posted 9 May 2023, 5:11 pm
Social Media Associate at Bybit
Established in March 2018, Bybit is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrency derivatives exchanges, with more than 10 million registered users. We aim to continue revolutionizing the industry by fusing the best of cryptocurrency and traditional finance. Our innovative, highly advanced, user-friendly platform has been designed from the ground-up using best-in-class infrastructure to provide our users with the industry's safest, fastest, fairest, and most transparent trading experience. Built on customer-centric values, we endeavour to provide a professional, 24/7 multi-language customer support to help in a timely manner.
- Scheduling social media posts as per the plan (via Sprinklr);
- Monitoring social media metrics and KPIs regularly;
- Working in collaboration with Social Media Specialists;
- Assisting Project Managers in ensuring the content is attractive and engaging;
- Researching new concepts and ideas and proposing them to the team;
- Managing social media communication on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing or a related field;
- Thorough knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube and TikTok;
- Strong understanding of social media KPI and metrics;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent ability to manage multiple tasks equally well;
- A creative thinker with an ability to think out of the box;
- Solid interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Has a keen eye for detail;
Please mention the word **HUMOUROUS** and tag RMy4yMzYuMjE4LjE1MA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMy4yMzYuMjE4LjE1MA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok