Posted 9 May 2023, 6:51 pm
Web3 Marketing Coordinator at Serotonin
Who is Serotonin
Serotonin is the leading breakthrough marketing and communications partner for digital asset companies, working with the top businesses and entrepreneurs in the industry on brand positioning, media relations, content, growth marketing, and go-to-market strategy. We bring together a deep expertise in financial services, digital assets, and decentralizing technologies to help innovators tackle some of the biggest challenges facing business and society by building the next generation of products, services, and experiences.
About the role
Serotonin is seeking an accomplished Marketing Coordinator to join our team as a strategic operations specialist responsible for developing and executing a high-level strategy within Serotonin to increase operational efficiency and increase profitability for new and existing clients across teams. This person has a proven track record of creating smooth operations & processes for marketing teams. They will be responsible for organizing, task shepherding, and setting deadlines for all client projects. They will also be overseeing operation and team bandwidth margins, while working in concert with the strategic leads on client accounts to ultimately ensure delivery of key deliverables. This position reports directly to the Managing Partner.
- Ultimately responsible for on-time delivery of client work
- Oversee operations of strategic client accounts including project management, document management, timelines, resource allocation, and profitability analysis
- Define and develop a tight client operations process, from kickoff to closure
- Actively work with our Marketing Directors on each account to determine project needs to execute
- Sets deadlines, keeps project management software up to date, follows up with internal and external teammates to maintain operational efficiency
- Shepherds the team moving along processes & timelines established by Serotonin as a whole
- First responder for client channels
- Own agendas & notetaking for client meetings, determine next steps, send agendas before and recaps after meetings for all parties
- Own weekly updating of OKR’s and KPI’s, meeting agendas, and collation of client quarterly business reviews
- distribute major strategic documents to Marketing Directors and / or strategic advisors
- Flag any and all delivery issues to leadership team for input / problem solving
- 2+ years of experience in client services operations within marketing
- Agency experience required
- Proven track record of growing client relationships over time
- Strong understanding of digital marketing (SEO, paid media, CRO, etc.)
- Experience in building and leading a team
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance - (US Only)
- 401(k) - (US Only)
- Remote Work Environment
Please mention the word **EXCELLENCY** and tag RMy4yMzYuMjE4LjE1MA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMy4yMzYuMjE4LjE1MA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok