Posted 9 May 2023, 6:51 pm
Full Stack Web3 Developer at Lava Network
At Lava we believe blockchain data should be accurate and access to this data should be scalable, private, and uncensored. Our mission is to create a marketplace for blockchain data via aligned token incentives and an open-source protocol for RPC nodes and APIs. We are backed by some of the top crypto-native venture capital funds and angel investors.
With a deep technical background in cybersecurity, we have extensive experience in finding, exploiting, or patching digital vulnerabilities. As a team we are accomplished founders, CTOs, engineers, and business people inspired to support the creativity blockchains are unlocking and its future applications.
Lava is remote-first with team members from across the world.
Where we need help:
Engineers from across the world are working together to build on our open source code-base built on the Cosmos SDK ecosystem. Lava Network is seeking a meticulous, frontend-focused Full Stack Web3 Developer to join our rapidly growing team.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop products that interact with the Lava Blockchain on both frontend and backend
- Write high-quality, performant, and well-tested code in a CI/CD environment
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, Designers, and DevOps colleagues to bring ideas to production
- Conduct root cause analysis for production issues
- Operate within a micro-services architecture, leveraging technologies such as React/NextJS, NestJS, TypeScript, GoLang, GraphQL, and Nginx
- Work with databases and No-SQL technologies, including PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, and Redis
- Understand and apply protocol-level knowledge, including HTTP, WebSockets, and gRPC
- Work in a Docker environment using Kubernetes
- Provide guidance and support to team members through design reviews, code reviews, and pair programming
What We Look For in You:
- Full stack engineer with 3-5+ years
- A proactive, go-getter mindset with a positive attitude
- Familiarity with agile methodology, CI/CD processes, and experience managing and monitoring production environments
- Curiosity and creativity, paired with a proactive and self-driven approach
- Clear, concise, and timely communication skills
- Excellent organizational abilities, allowing for independent management of multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in presenting information through visual tools and techniques
- Open-mindedness and assertiveness, with the ability to see things from different perspectives, communicate your viewpoint clearly, and adapt based on new information to facilitate learning and growth
- Experience in fast-growth startups is a plus
About our Culture:
We are passionate about what we’re doing and our distributed global team is already working well together from 8 different countries. We feel our shared values are the secret to our engerized culture.
- We are learning and unafraid of asking basic questions
- We each take the initiative, we are capable and reliable
- We respect each other’s time because it is valuable
- We choose our battles
- Feedback delivered with kindness is great, even if difficult to say or hear
- We listen with the intent to understand and change our mind
- We pick up the phone to resolve friction
- We take ownership of misses and direct praise to the team
- We choose joy to increase positivity
If you and your peers agree we’re describing you, and our beliefs and values resonate, please introduce yourself by applying!
Please mention the word **LUXURIATE** and tag RMy4yMzYuMjE4LjE1MA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMy4yMzYuMjE4LjE1MA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok