Posted 4 May 2023, 5:11 pm
Staff Systems Engineer at Pluto
At Pluto, we don't believe in long job descriptions. We're creating a future of healthy investing habits and data-driven investing portfolios. Our team works in Los Angeles, CA, in person a few times a week. On the days we aren't at HQ, you can find us grinding it out with our dogs and a cup of coffee at home.
Join our growing engineering team for our core product, which enables thousands of investors to build and test data-driven portfolios. Our team's current workflow looks like this:
- Build microservices in Python
- Deploy with Kubernetes and CircleCI/GitHub
- Kafka for high throughput systems
- MongoDB as our primary DB
- Monitor with Datadog
- Track progress with Linear (no JIRA)
Over the next six months, our team will focus on:
- Handling increased load and traffic (we already process > 1M trading signals every day)
- Live trading infrastructure for Crypto
- Easy to use risk management tools
- A marketplace for leasing strategy from experts
5+ years of experience building and architecting scalable platform systems at global scale will give you the best chances for success at this role.
$175k – $225k
0.25% – 1%
Pluto uses prior experience, communication ability, and behavioral interviews to inform our offers.
Please mention the word **REWARDINGLY** and tag RMzUuMjE0LjE3My4yMjI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjE0LjE3My4yMjI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok