Posted 3 May 2023, 4:00 pm
Product Intern at Sprinto
Sprinto is a leading platform that automates security compliance & works with any cloud setup, and helps monitor entity-level risks and controls from a single dashboard. By raising the bar on security, Sprinto ensures compliance, healthy operational practices, and the ability to grow and scale with unwavering confidence. We are a team of 100+ employees & more than 400+ customers across 25+ countries. We are funded by top investment partners & have raised 11.5M USD.\n
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with relevant Stake-Holders- Work across teams to such as Marketing, Sales, Customer Experience and Engineering to ensure everything is kept track off and the ball isn't dropped off
- Work on the Product Roadmap & Lifecycle- Help the product team prioritize the features and tasks and give valuable feedback based on various stakeholder conversations
- Help the product and engineering teams to flesh out features and ensure there are no blockers on delivery
- Work with Product Managers by using data to understand customer behavior and performance of features; be data-driven in estimating size of impact and determining prioritization
- A Fresher or Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or business studies from Tier I & Tier II colleges are preferred.
- Excellent communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem-solving, and writing skills.
- Understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development is preferred.
- Data-driven. Strong ability in analyzing data to derive insights and make decisions.
- Adaptable, open-minded, and comfortable to work with ambiguity and change in the fast paced SAAS industry.
- This can turn into a full time offer after a 6 month internship.
Please mention the word **JOVIAL** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTk3 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTk3). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok