Posted 3 May 2023, 5:11 pm
Technical Product Lead at Peaq Network
The role and a bit about us
The role presents an opportunity to become a leading part of peaq’s Product team with plenty of room to innovate and shape the peaq product ecosystem.
The transition from Web2 to Web3 comes with many User Interface and User Experience challenges. We are looking for a proven product lead to own that transition for all user-facing products of the peaq ecosystem.
We are a team of hungry entrepreneurs, engineers and creatives, driven by the opportunity to have a real-world impact. We’re transforming the corporate-controlled Internet of Things into a people-powered Economy of Things, positively shaping our collective future in the process. Check out our vision deck to learn more about our ‘why’.
If you identify with the above, you’re not just looking for a 9-5, and are ready to take complete ownership of this position - we look forward to hearing from you.
Things you will do
- Constantly optimizing User Experience of peaq’s user facing applications.
- Creating and adjusting Product Strategies.
- Managing the Product Development Process:
--> Understanding user needs and demands;
--> Coordinating between senior management, product marketing, and development teams;
--> Creating production schedules;
--> Setting up a product backlog with prioritization of in-demand features;
- Analyzing important Product Metrics.
- Aligning the product vision and product strategy.
- Managing product roadmaps.
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years of product management and related experience in the Web3 industry (including work in growth-stage company environments).
- A fundamental understanding of the Agile methodology and how to implement it.
- A sense for perfection and attention to detail.
- Experience in people management across teams and departments.
- Experience growing product adoption and defining product distinction in the marketplace.
- Strong familiarity with product and project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Ability to prioritize and problem-solve.
- Fluent in English.
- A technical background in either product development or entry-level.
Nice to have
- Interested in a high degree of ownership in a workplace committed to creativity and innovation.
- Strong interest in Web3.
- Challenging your skills and pushing your creative limits working with the latest technologies & systems.
- Motivate and achieve steady improvements in your area.
- Entrepreneurial experience.
- German language skills.
What you can expect
- The opportunity to contribute to innovative products in a new and exciting industry that has the potential to positively shape our world.
- High growth potential.
- Warm and open culture at an international organization with people from all over the world.
- An environment that values freedom, autonomy, team spirit and open communication.
- Flexible working hours.
- Decentralized (remote) working possibilities.
What guides us
- We believe that great teams are made of missionaries, not mercenaries.
- We believe that great teams can only deliver great results consistently if they work under conditions that give them creative freedom and a manageable workload, creating full focus on what's important.
- We want to work with humans, not with robots (yet).
- We find strength in diversity and authenticity.
- We give you the freedom you need to be great at what you do.
- We aim to create a space where people can do what they love and live up to their potential.
We look forward to working with you.
Please mention the word **HARMONY** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTk3 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTk3). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok