Posted 2 May 2023, 6:51 pm
Senior Producer Gaming at Yuga Labs
Yuga Labs is a web3 company exploring big ideas in identity, ownership, utility, and interoperability to push the crypto and NFT space forward. As The Defiant recently said, "The story of Yuga Labs is one where the improbable has become reality in the blink of an eye." Since debuting with our flagship collection Bored Ape Yacht Club in April 2021, we’ve created new IP for the ape ecosystem (Mutant Ape Yacht Club, Bored Ape Kennel Club), acquired other top collections (CryptoPunks and Meebits), and pulled off successful events (ApeFest) and partnerships (Rolling Stone). And we made both web3 and gaming history — the biggest NFT mint ever followed by a game demo with record-breaking synchronized player participation — for our newest initiative, Otherside.
See you on the other side
The trailblazers on a quest to bring interoperability, ownership, and transparency to the next generation of gaming. This clan pushes the boundaries of what’s technically possible to build experiences that wow the most elite players and welcome new ones.
Who We’re Looking For
A Senior Producer is directly responsible for ensuring a team delivers the highest quality output at maximum velocity. The Senior Producer works in a cross-discipline fashion to ensure that the team is setting, measuring, tracking, and delivering tasks and goals.
- Partner with leadership to drive & execute projects.
- Collaborate closely with creative, technical, and product teams in and outside the company to design, build, launch, and live operate new web3 game experiences.
- Lead teams in planning and scoping requirements to properly estimate and develop reliable production plans.
- Establish and maintain project management and tracking tools to help teams maintain visibility on all tasks and deadlines.
- Manage a project's scope, schedule, budget, and quality to ensure successful delivery.
- Work closely with teams to ensure a project hits Yuga’s high quality bar by establishing review and feedback processes that adhere to production timelines.
- Communicate and report on a project’s status to leadership and executive stakeholders.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify trends and opportunities in the web3 gaming space.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and best practices in web3 and blockchain technologies.
- Significant experience in a senior producer position building and launching AAA game and/or free-to-play titles.
- Experience with project management and agile methodologies and software tools.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with a multidisciplinary team of designers, technical directors, and other artists.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Quick learner with great attention to detail .
- Strong interest and experience in web3 and blockchain technologies.
- Knowledge and interest in current trends within Web 3, blockchain and in the gaming industry and non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
- Understanding of smart contract development and implementation.
- Strong network and connections within the gaming and web3 communities.
- Experience working with game engines such as Unity or Unreal Engine, and a strong understanding of 3D production pipelines
The annual salary for this position ranges from $150,000 to $190,000. The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including but not limited to, skills, prior experiences, training, company needs, and current market demands. The annual salary range for this position is subject to change and may be adjusted in the future. This position may also be eligible for salary increases, bonuses, equity awards, and benefits.
What We Offer
- Working with the best-in-class talent creating innovative technologies and bringing the forefront of culture to web3
- Exposure to innovative technologies in cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, and game development
- Collaboration with blue chip projects and AAA studios and partners
- Great internal growth and development
- 100% remote
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks
We believe true innovation in web3 requires diversity in perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. But historically marginalized groups are underrepresented in the space, not just as participants but as leaders and creators. Luckily, we — and every web3 company — have the opportunity to bake necessary process and mindset shifts into our company DNA from the early days.
To help build a web3 that’s diverse and inclusive, we strive to build Yuga’s workplace to be diverse and inclusive. Not just how we do things day to day, but who does them and who decides what needs to be done.
So if you’re excited about one of our roles but your resume doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, please apply anyway. If you’re enthusiastic about web3 but come from an industry you think is unrelated, apply anyway. If you’re a great thinker and doer, apply anyway. The fate of web3 kiiinda depends on it.
Life at Yuga Labs
At Yuga Labs, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're shaping the future of identity, community, and technology—an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives.
As a remote-first company, we encourage our employees to care for their whole selves through comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, wellness programs, and volunteer opportunities.
Yuga Labs applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant's disability or need for accommodation. Any Yuga Labs applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Yuga Labs Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Please mention the word **HARMONIOUSLY** and tag RMTg2LjEyMS4xOTUuNjg= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTg2LjEyMS4xOTUuNjg=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok