Posted 1 May 2023, 10:48 am
Software Engineer at Merj
You will be responsible for building and maintaining robust and resilient applications using AWS technologies and contributing to our ongoing digital transformation efforts for our customers.
- Extensive experience with developing and consuming Open API specification documentation such as Swagger.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and cloud-based technologies.
- Familiarity with DevOps and CI/CD practices and experience with tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, or GitHub.
- Knowledge of containerisation technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of infrastructure-as-code tools, such as Terraform, CloudFormation or AWS CDK.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Native-level English proficiency.
- Collaborate to design, develop, and implement scalable, secure, and cost-effective solutions on AWS.
- Architect and deploy cloud-based applications and infrastructure components using AWS services, such as EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFormation, etc.
- Automate and streamline cloud-based operations and processes using tools like CloudFormation, Terraform, and Ansible.
- Implement and maintain security best practices, ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues related to AWS infrastructure and services.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest AWS services, features, and best practices, and proactively identify opportunities for improvement.
- Contribute to the documentation of system architectures, processes, and procedures.
- Familiarity with PHP, Python, Perl or Go.
- Strong knowledge of AWS architecture, networking, security, and storage services.
- Experience in the data engineering or consulting domain.
- Familiarity with other cloud platforms (e.g., Azure, Google Cloud).
- Fully Remote (Any location that can align to GMT).
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible holidays.
- Small passionate team of colleagues.
- Signing bonus.
- Exciting and varied customers and projects.
Please mention the word **TOP** and tag RMzUuMTYzLjI1LjEwNQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMTYzLjI1LjEwNQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok