Posted 28 Apr 2023, 4:11 am
Senior Backend Software Engineer at Center Pixel
Sorry, but this job listing has expired!
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining backend systems and services using Typescript.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in backend engineering and experience with either Typescript or a similar language, as well as a proven track record of building, evolving, and maintaining scalable and reliable systems.
- Design and develop backend systems and services using Typescript/Node.js
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Help manage cloud infrastructure and deployments
- Wear multiple hats i.e. this could relate to fixing a bug within our frontend code
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development, with a focus on backend engineering
- Proficiency in Typescript and/or other related languages like Python
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure, Kubernetes, Terraform)
- Strong understanding of computer science concepts, including data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Ability to write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Strong work ethic, communication and collaboration skills
Please mention the word **SPACIOUS** and tag RMTguMjA2LjkzLjE3 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTguMjA2LjkzLjE3). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok