Posted 19 Apr 2023, 5:11 pm
Test Automation Engineer at Coinshift
Sorry, but this job listing has expired!
Coinshift is a leading non-custodial treasury management platform built on top of Gnosis safe. It provides a smart and sophisticated user experience layer to manage treasury ops in an efficient manner.
Our mission is to build the most sophisticated multi-chain crypto treasury management platform for DAOs & companies.
We are currently a hyper-growth business targeting an immediate $100+ billion market with a very ambitious vision and roadmap. We manage billions of dollars in assets currently, and strongly believe it’s still day 1 for Coinshift. We are backed by the best-in-class VC investors globally. We are and want to be run as a technology company, not a financial service provider, and we build our culture around core values of ambition, collaboration, entrepreneurship, transparency, and meritocracy.
Since launching the MVP in June 2021, we’ve seen crazy traction from having nearly $150M+ in processed payments to having a billion dollars in assets under management. We now serve thousands of users across three continents and over 10 different countries. And we’re just getting started.
💻 Engineering at Coinshift
We're seeking a skilled Test Automation Engineer to join our team in improving the stability and user experience of Coinshift V2. This is an opportunity to accelerate delivery, enhance product quality, and help us prepare for the next wave of users.
• Work with the core tech team to build and analyze testing frameworks and tools that ensure product quality.
• Develop automated testing strategies for the front-end, backend, and production systems to ensure system stability.
• Own and guide the tech team on testing best practices and integrate them into the core SDLC process.
• Commit code to the stage, test features, and ensure changes don't impact existing systems.
• Smoke testing production daily and promptly addressing any crashes.
• Have startup experience and be able to set up systems for end-to-end testing.
• 6+ years of experience at fast-moving product-based companies, with a track record of building test automation frameworks and pipelines.
• Proficient in Selenium or similar backend API testing frameworks such as Postman, JMeter, or those that can be integrated into CI/CD.
• Knowledgeable about the web3 ecosystem, Ethereum blockchain, and its tool stack (e.g., Metamask).
• Ability to break down complex problems and find efficient solutions while understanding tradeoffs.
• Strong empathetic communication skills, able to effectively collaborate and navigate differing perspectives and potential disagreements across teams.
• Passion for web3 is a must.
If you have a passion for technology and a drive to ensure product stability and quality, we'd love to hear from you!
Perks & Benefits
💻 Equipment Stipend
Unleash your productivity and creativity with our unbeatable remote office setup package - a generous equipment stipend to ensure you have everything you need to work comfortably and effectively.
⌛ Flexible Time Off
At Coinshift, we believe in the power of taking time to recharge and rejuvenate. That's why we offer unlimited time off to all team members, with the average being a refreshing 4-6 weeks."
💰Get Paid in Real Time, in Crypto
Want to be at the forefront of the Web3 revolution? Join our team and get the option to be paid in Crypto - with our partnership with SuperFluid, you'll have access to real-time salary streaming.
And, once a year, we'll whisk you away to an amazing destination for our annual team retreat, where you'll collaborate, bond, and make unforgettable memories!
As an organization that celebrates diversity and inclusivity, we welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Even if you don't meet all the qualifications, we still want to hear from you!
As a member of our team, you'll have the flexibility to choose how you get paid - fiat payments made monthly or, if you're feeling more adventurous, real-time streaming of your salary in Crypto.
We look forward to your application!
Please mention the word **ILU** and tag RMzQuMjEyLjEyNS4xNjE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMjEyLjEyNS4xNjE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok