Posted 19 Apr 2023, 6:51 pm
QA Engineer at C3 Protocol
Sorry, but this job listing has expired!
About The Role
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer with solid experience testing APIs and Web apps. You will help to create a robust QA processes and practices to ensure application stability and customer usability.
What your future working at C3 looks like:
- You will be on charge to maintain current tests suites and create new ones to ensure the proper functioning of the entire system.
- You are going to keep track of the defect cycle to ensure all the issues are fixed.
- You will work in close contact with the product and development teams to ensure the test dimension is properly taken into account.
Who are we looking for?
- You have strong experience working with Typescript, NodeJS and ReactJS environment.
- You have solid experience with TDD.
- You present strong experience with Exploratory Testing.
- You present extensive experience with test automation frameworks, like Cypress, WebdriverIO, Playwright.
- You have experience working on Database access/reading.
- You present robust experience with Functional Tests – Integration Tests - API Rest.
- Your are familiar with early stages risk identification.
- You have experience in identifying, recording and monitoring the life cycle of a defect.
- You have 5+ years of experience as a QA Engineer.
- You present great english skills.
- Self-starter that thrives without supervision.
- Great trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Good team player, you know when to ask for help and feel comfortable doing so.
- Curious fast learner; always looking to learn more.
- A fully remote team and culture.
- A flexible work schedule.
- A generous vacation policy celebrating well-deserved time off.
Please mention the word **ENRICH** and tag RMzQuMjEyLjEyNS4xNjE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMjEyLjEyNS4xNjE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok