Posted 19 Apr 2023, 6:51 pm
Core Developer at PolyCrypt
The PolyCrypt GmbH is a spin-off of the Technical University of Darmstadt. Core areas include the research and development of Layer 2 scaling solutions such as State Channels for cross-chain and arbitrary contract execution as well as Plasma utilizing Trusted-Execution-Environment (TEE). We are currently expanding our core development team and are looking for a full-time core developer with a passion for solving complex software challenges.
- Implement cutting-edge layer-2 blockchain technology (i.e. Perun, Erdstall or individual solutions)
- Consult and work with the team on use cases for partners (in IoT, energy, finance, etc.)
- Contribute to our applied research on blockchain technology
- Help design and implement various cryptographic protocols
- Implement our technology for the most-renowned blockchain ecosystems
- Strong programming skills (Go, Rust, C++, Java or similar programming languages)
- You enjoy working on challenging tasks
- You are open to receiving and giving feedback and learning from others
Experience with the following topics is a plus:
- Knowledge of cryptographic protocols and blockchain technology
- Developing networking stacks
- Collaborative open source projects
- Agile projects using scrum
- Be part of exciting open-source projects
- Good engineering practices (testing, CI, reviews, …). We <3 maintainable code.
- Learn state-of-the-art technology from experienced blockchain researchers and developers
- Flat hierarchies & flexible working hours
- Strong contacts to leading figures in the cryptocurrency space
- Lots of fun
We are looking forward to your application. Please don't hesitate to apply even if your are not a 100% fit to the description. Let's together realize the true power of decentralization.
Please mention the word **SUCCESSES** and tag RMzQuMjEyLjEyNS4xNjE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMjEyLjEyNS4xNjE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok