Posted 22 Apr 2023, 5:11 pm
Technical Project Manager at Bitt
Founded in 2014, Bitt is a small (series B), multinational Fintech company which builds, supports and maintains blockchain-based digital currency solutions for Central Banks and
other Financial Institutions. Our Mission is to promote financial empowerment, social inclusion and economic growth for nearly two billion unbanked people around the world.
Our first client, the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank which oversees the money supply for eight nations, went live in March 2021; a world-first achievement. Learn more at www.bitt.com/DCash-pilot-program.
With a workforce dispersed across several territories across the World, Bitt prides itself on cultivating a highly productive remote work environment and diverse work culture. Our Leadership team are examples of the Bitt's ethos working at its best. Bitt has CBDC deployments in 12 countries across three continents and have the largest CBDC live deployment in the world outside of China.
The Technical Project Manager, or PM, is responsible for leading a team of professionals in completing projects by a set deadline to uphold business initiatives. Their duties include dividing up their budget for different project aspects and advocating for additional funding when necessary, hiring freelance professionals or selecting project team members from existing departments and setting or adjusting project schedules to adhere to deadlines.
Key Results Areas/Main Tasks:
- Activity and Resource Planning
- Organizing other team members on specified projects
- Time Management to assist and complete the following:
○ Define scope of project
○ Sequence of activity
○ Duration of activity
○ Develop and maintain project execution schedule
- Ensure customer satisfaction and/or positive brand awareness
- Analyze and manage project risk, and adjust/address the plan as needed
- Manage reports and necessary documentation
- Work across departments and with different executives to complete tasks as needed
- Work to establish and execute the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility strategy and plan
- Ability to establish inclusive technical timelines and drive performance
- Tasks must be fulfilled according to deadlines identified during team meetings.
- Ability to effectively manage and organize large complex projects with a focus on outcomes and results
- Must be energetic, flexible, comfortable with multi-tasking and be able to adjust to rapidly shifting priorities.
- Must be able to work with limited supervision and successfully within a team
- Ability to support clients who are located around the world with varying schedules
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree Preferred
- PMP Certification Preferred
- 4-5 years experience in a similar role
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Please mention the word **PROMINENCE** and tag RMzQuMjEyLjEyNS4xNjE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMjEyLjEyNS4xNjE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok