Posted 23 Apr 2023, 7:10 pm
Token Economy Optimization Lead at Forte Labs
At Forte, we’re building an unprecedented set of easy-to-use tools and services for game developers to integrate blockchain technology into their games, and support thriving community-focused economies. To help ensure the games community at large will benefit from it for years to come, we’re committed to progressively decentralizing our platform so it is free, open, and community-owned.
We’ve designed our platform with versatility, flexibility, and interoperability in mind. This allows developers and players to reap the benefits of breakthrough community economics in games that are played, operated, and loved today, while also providing the foundation for the groundbreaking experiences of tomorrow.
We believe blockchain will enable new economic and creative opportunities for gamers around the world, and have assembled a world-class team of veterans from across the games industry—and a $100M developer fund—to help make it happen. That’s where you come in.
As a lead within Token Economy Optimization, you will play a key role in the growth of Forte. As part of a lean and ambitious organization, you will work cross-functionally with different teams to monitor, evaluate and optimize the performance of the entire portfolio of partner game titles, on an ongoing basis. Your passion for gaming and analytical skills will enable you to dive deeply into individual games to identify opportunities that stand to improve both the player experience and developer outcomes.
You are excited to gain exposure to a wide range of different problem spaces -- spanning token economics, game design, tech, and business strategy. As a member of the Token Economics team, you are comfortable analyzing user, economic and feature data. Strong candidates possess exceptional business judgment and communication skills to deliver consistent, high quality outcomes.
In this role, you will...
- Analyze the market economies of specific Forte games - diving deeply into the ecosystems and designs of games to understand user behavior
- Based on macro trends and behaviors of key user segments, identify opportunities to improve the experience of players (in specific games and across the entire platform) and token economy outcomes
- Present data-driven insights and recommendation to internal/external stakeholders and the leadership team
- Collaborate with the Game Partnerships team to convey and explain economic concepts to game development partners
- Partner with different teams - such as Games Partnerships, Product, Business Operations & Token Economics - to build out the analytics infrastructure of Forte
To be a good fit, you have…
- A passion to be at the frontier of developing business models within blockchain & token economies with an understanding of the fundamentals of blockchain and token economics
- Minimum of 6 years of progressive analytical work experience (BA/BS in Economics, Business, Math,Engineering or a related field)
- Proven ability to draw insights via thoughtful analysis of large user data sets (ideally in consumer internet applications of game themselves)
- A proven track record of leading engagements/projects
- A passion for gaming: as a business and an entertainment product
- Understanding of monetization/retention gaming systems coupled with curiosity to explore game data - in search of opportunities / issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bonus if you also have…
- Web3 experience (especially within gaming)
- Understanding of portfolio analysis & experience in financial modeling
- Strong proficiency with multiple querying, visualization and dashboard tools
- The opportunity to build something that's never been built before - to solve new problems and to develop solutions with a team of industry leaders by your side.
- A learning environment where you'll be hands-on with the latest tools and technologies.
- The opportunity to merge personal passions or interests you may have for blockchain and/or gaming with your professional path.
- Generous home office stipend for creating a comfortable and productive work space
- Monthly stipend for snacks, meals, and things you may need to enhance your remote work experience!
- Paid medical, dental, and vision insurance - employer contributions for employees and dependents
- 401k match up to $4000/year + Pre-tax commuter and FSA benefits
- Unlimited PTO - take time when you need it
Forte is building economic technology for games. Its end-to-end platform enables the emergence of community economics, a system where the interests of game developers and players are aligned, leading to healthier, sustainable game communities. The team is composed of longtime industry members (Unity, ngmoco, Riot Games, Electronic Arts, Sony, and Rockstar Games, among others).
Forte is currently working with over thirty acclaimed game developers from across the industry to reimagine the economics of games.
Please mention the word **EFFORTLESSLY** and tag RMzQuMjEyLjEyNS4xNjE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMjEyLjEyNS4xNjE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok