Posted 26 Apr 2023, 5:11 pm
Content Strategist Writer at Layer3
Layer3 is empowering the next generation of users as the best place to learn, explore, and succeed in web3. We help crypto-curious users take custody of their assets and learn essential skills for a decentralized future through our guided crypto and web3 courses.
You'll be joining one of the fastest growing companies in web3 with a reach like no other (270k+ on Twitter, 25k+ via our Newsletter, and 100k+ in Discord). You'll have the freedom to experiment and iterate in a collaborative team that values new ideas and unorthodox thinking.
We're always thinking of how to take web3 content to the next level, and we're hoping you'll bring us there.
- Responsible for end-to-end content creation across a wide range of marketing deliverables, including short-form content, long-form thought leadership, B2B and SEO content, and social media copy
- Staying up-to-date on the latest web3/crypto product trends and technological developments and incorporating them into your writing on a daily basis
- Brainstorming and ideation with our talented Content and Editorial Team to produce high-quality in-platform content
- Writing and reviewing work to produce effective and compelling in-platform content copy
- Collaborating with Product Marketing, Growth, Product and Design throughout the broader organization to support and facilitate Content Strategy and Editorial Processes
- Collecting data-based insights for broader content strategy and A/B testing content to optimize for user conversions
Nice to have:
- Prior social media management experience or experience in scaling SEO content
- Prior editorial experience
- An interest in general content production and expanding to new content channels (e.g. video)
- Any experience with social tools (e.g. Sprout Social, Twitter Analytics, Amplitude or other attribution tools)
- 2-3 years of experience in copywriting/content writing
- Proven interest or experience in web3 and crypto
- Comfortable with conveying technical concepts to a broad audience
- Excellent creative writing ability (concise and impactful copy)
- Strong ability to multitask, work quickly under tight deadlines, and adapt to organizational changes
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- BA or above in Marketing, English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Based in the US or UK
- English as your native language
Please mention the word **SUAVE** and tag RMzQuMjEyLjEyNS4xNjE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMjEyLjEyNS4xNjE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok