Posted 26 Apr 2023, 5:11 pm
Blockchain Project Manager at Zondax
Sorry, but this job listing has expired!
Who we are
We are a front-line engineering team in the blockchain space, building innovative B2B software solutions and products centered around the principles of decentralization.
Our diverse team brings a detail-oriented approach to the software creation process, customizing its methods for the needs of a multi-varied partner base.
What you will do
- Develop project plans in the scope of implementation services and products with customers, and manage multiple projects, deadlines, milestones, and deliverables
- Build and maintain current functional and technical knowledge, provide consultations to customers, and engage experts from other Zondax teams as required
- Ensuring process escalations, keeping track of customer run rates, and developing a corrective plan in case of negative dynamics
- Update customers regularly about the progress of work on support cases, incidents, and feature requests. Make recommendations as necessary and required
- Support the integration and design of innovative products, based on the market evolution and feedback
- Measure project advancement using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the execution of projects
- Allocating the workload to the team based on project requirements, workload, and technical capabilities
- Involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Create and maintain comprehensive Technical project documentation
- Report and escalate to management as needed
What you will need
- High-quality experience working in a Project Manager role in the tech environment. (+5 years)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent GitHub experience; comfortable with the open-source environment
- Coding experience is nice to have
- Sound business analysis, project, and relationship management skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Fluent written and spoken English language (C1)
- BS or MS in Computer Science, IT Project Management, Engineering equivalent experience
Please mention the word **PLEASURABLY** and tag RMzQuMjEyLjEyNS4xNjE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMjEyLjEyNS4xNjE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok