Posted 27 Apr 2023, 3:39 pm
Lead Product Designer at Mintbase
We're a growing NFT company looking for a Lead Product Designer to help us design our flagship product. You'll join a medium, fast paced team, where you will have the creative freedom to directly impact the future of Mintbase. In this role, you will work closely with our product and engineering teams to create elegant, user-centric designs that delight our users and drive business results. This is a role for someone who likes to take ownership and wants to build something amazing.
This is a fulltime remote position, but you are welcome to join us in our office in the sunny city of Lisbon 🇵🇹.
Here you will
- Lead the end-to-end design process, from research and ideation to prototyping and testing.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs for all aspects of the product.
- Create high-quality visual designs and prototypes that effectively communicate design concepts and solutions.
- Collaboratively drive the evolution of Mintbase's brand identity.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to validate design decisions.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure designs are technically feasible and implemented correctly.
- Help keep our visual language consistent across web, printed media and marketing.
- Dive deep into the NFT/Crypto space.
What you'll bring
- 7+ years relevant design experience at a tech, product-driven company or startup with at least 3 years in a lead role.
- Understanding of the formal elements of design best practices and a portfolio to showcase this.
- Strong portfolio of product design work that demonstrates a user-centered design approach and problem-solving skills.
- Expertise in Sketch, Figma and Adobe Creative Suite .
- Strong understanding of UX design principles and methodologies.
- Experience conducting user research and testing
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Design or related field.
What would be cool if you could bring (bonus):
- Motion skills
- 3D skills
This is probably a perfect role for you if...
- You're into blockchain technology and NFTs — or it's something new to you that you're really interested about.
- You're familiar with design iteration process and understand the value of function over form and systematic solutions.
- You like taking design decisions based on data and metrics.
- You feel comfortable in an agile development environment: we can quickly change the direction of our product.
- You keep pushing your pixels until all details seem perfect to you
What's in it for you
- Attractive packages
- Medical insurance
- Paid vacations
- Equity and/or tokens
Please include these on your application:
Please mention the word **FORTUITOUS** and tag RMzQuMjEyLjEyNS4xNjE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMjEyLjEyNS4xNjE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok