Posted 10 Mar 2023, 4:03 am
Senior Software Engineer at 90 Seconds
Who We Are
90 Seconds is the global video creation platform, allowing brands to create quality videos anywhere in the world. 90 Seconds revolutionizes the way video production is managed by simplifying the complexity of video production. This is done through our unique technology, including an end-to-end suite of collaboration tools, which helps brands connect and track offline video shoots back to an automated online workflow.
We provide brands access to more than 13,700 creators in over 160 countries and 900 cities across categories including videographers, directors, editors, animators, drone operators, photographers, and many more.
Today, with over 40,000 videos created for the world’s biggest Brands across multiple sectors - from Amazon to Unilever, Deloitte to Marriott – our vision to create the world’s leading cloud video production platform still remains at the heart of everything we do.
We’re a 10-year-old company at the Series B+/Pre-IPO phase, have been through self-funding, then 6 years of Venture capital partnering with Sequoia Capital, Airtree Ventures, SIG, and others. We’ve had years of high growth, a dip, and recovery and are now growing as a profitable company with good margins, strong balance sheet, and about 40% growth YoY.
Your Role, Collaboration & TeamWe are looking for a mission-driven Senior Software Engineer who will oversee the creation and delivery of the 90 Seconds products. In this role, you'll be a part of a collaborative team of empowered and accountable people focused on the same vision and priorities, solving the right problems for 90 Seconds users.
90 Seconds provides an end-to-end solution to manage all aspects of high-quality video creation. Our sights are set a whole lot higher and we're looking for that determined someone who’s obsessive about building great products that change users' experience for the better.
What You'll Love Doing
- Lead and contribute to the design and development of product capabilities at 90 Seconds, implement secure, reliable, and scalable solutions.
- Advocate for best patterns and practices in the area of product design, performance, and testing.
- Networking and contributing to the open source community.
- Foster clarity and alignment on technical vision and direction.
- Advocate for engineering systems and solutions that will accelerate product development in the long run.
- Write clear and concise technical documentation on system design and implementation.
- Build a strong product-minded engineering culture by mentoring and guiding engineers.
- Contribute collaboratively within a creative and fast-paced environment to ensure design and delivery of high-quality, scalable solutions that adhere to high standards for architecture and best practices.
- Evangelize business benefits and impact of the product as well as the value of modern delivery and engineering practices.
Who You Are
- A burning ambition and hunger to build amazing products.
- Competent in producing clean and maintainable code with Node.js and Typescript.
- Hands-on development experience building scalable products, appreciation for both developing high-quality software and delivering value to users.
- Ability to drive and deliver new features and projects with significant business impact.
- Progressive mentorship & team development experience - taking people with you along the journey and coaching those around you to orchestrate team success.
- Strong communication skills combined with an eagerness to share knowledge and develop others.
- Be the Customer. Know, listen and live the experience of the customer. Think, talk, see, and ask like the customer. Then create value and build trust with the customer.
- We are live. Our team is nimble, focused, and ready to act together now to create value for the customer, that is live in over 100 countries.
- Own it. We are all owners. We focus on the core problems and opportunities that drive sustained success. We agree on a path, own the outcome, and do whatever it takes together.
- Focus on what matters. Know the goals, know the numbers, know what matters, and prioritize. Visualize it for everyone so that you can align the team and make it happen.
- Be Courageous. Have the courage to drive change for the business and don’t be afraid to take a risk and feel the burn.
Please mention the word **ZEAL** and tag RMzUuMTcxLjg2LjM1 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMTcxLjg2LjM1). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok