Posted 9 Mar 2023, 3:05 pm
Senior Microsoft Azure Application Developer at Estenda Solutions
Estenda is a digital health software development and consulting company. We work with companies of all sizes to develop custom solutions focused on improving the health and well-being of our fellow humans. Projects include web applications, mobile apps, and API development, data integration (familiar with FHIR?), big data solutions, strategy, and operations.
Due to expanding and new project work, we are hiring several exceptional software developers with strong .NET and Azure experience to join our growing team. Work on software that matters. Make a difference in the lives of your fellow humans.
What you’ll do
- Play a role in the development of new innovative digital health solutions
- Learn the science and empathize with users to develop great software
- Guide and implement technical solutions on the Microsoft Azure Platform - not just virtual machines in the cloud
- Work 100% remotely
What you’ll need
- 4 year college degree in a technical field – preferably Computer Science
- 5 - 10 years of experience as a software developer with .NET
- 2 - 3 years of experience with Azure beyond the use of Azure DevOps and virtual machines
- Strong technical skills – proven ability to navigate/understand/use APIs, query databases, solve common problems
- Passion for learning with an ability to design/develop solutions quickly
- Ability to empathize - you need to understand the user to be effective
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, and presentation
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage your time and get stuff done without sacrificing quality
- Ability to go with the flow and understand change is a constant
Please mention the word **PRIVILEGED** and tag RMzUuMjAzLjI1MS41NQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjAzLjI1MS41NQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok