Posted 8 Mar 2023, 8:58 pm
Senior Software Developer at Carb Manager
We are the #1 health and fitness app for people on low-carb, Keto, and other macros-focused diets, available on iOS, Android, and the web. Altogether, we've helped over 10 million people lose weight and achieve their health goals. We rate as the top health and fitness app in the iOS App Store, with a 4.8/5 rating with over 500,000 five-star reviews.
Our fully remote team hails from all corners of the globe.
- Vue.js (if you are a React developer, we want you too!).
- Google Cloud Platform
We are in the process of migrating our application from a Vue.js front-end to a native Flutter driven application supported by GraphQL. Retraining will be provided to all developers in the team as we move towards this goal over the next 6-8 months.
In terms of specifics, we're looking for someone who checks most or all of these boxes:
- Extensive experience in modern front-end frameworks : Vue.js / React / Angular
- NoSQL experience e.g. Firebase, MongoDB
- Experience working with Node.js
- Testing experience, including unit testing (e.g. Jest) and E2E testing (e.g. Cypress)
- At least 3 years of total software development experience
In addition, here are some desirable qualifications:
- Prior work with a remote team
- Experience with native app development
- Background in DevOps in a cloud environment
- An interest in nutrition, health, and wellness
What we offer
We're a fun, friendly, talented group of product-minded professionals, who love shipping quality code, designing features that delight our customers, learning new technologies, sharing memes, and swapping recipes
- The benefits of a work-from-home lifestyle
- The energy and dynamism of a startup
- The stability of a profitable company with strong financials
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous vacation and personal days policy
- Health and wellness benefits allowance
- Fun, friendly, and talented coworkers
- The opportunity to make a positive change in lives of millions
Please mention the word **PROFICIENT** and tag RMy4xNDQuMjIzLjExMQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMy4xNDQuMjIzLjExMQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok