Posted 3 Mar 2023, 8:20 am
Product Marketing Manager at Whimsical
Whimsical is a B2B SaaS company on a mission to make collaboration more enjoyable and productive by building an all-in-one collaboration hub. We are passionate about user experience, the interconnectedness of tools, and building software that feels like magic.
About The Role
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to work alongside our Growth team, in particular building out Whimsical Templates and our community around it. This person will work closely with Product, Support, and Marketing to shape and communicate our vision, ultimately driving leads and increasing customer activation through targeted campaigns, programs, and initiatives.
The ideal candidate should be a self starter and will be able to determine the most impactful efforts to focus on based on the broader product dynamics at play. They should also have experience in researching and understanding customer needs and translating it into programs and strategies for go-to-market.
Whimsical is a distributed company of ∼50 employees across North America, Europe and New Zealand. This role will report directly to our VP of Marketing, Melissa Ho.
Your responsibilities include:
- Understanding our underlying user needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive forces.
- Developing and optimizing different demand generation strategies.
- Creating and executing on brand awareness and activation campaigns to support the Templates product team.
- Building a community of users to support expansion of our Templates library.
- Driving cross-functional alignment through product development and executing the go-to-market process.
- Identifying KPIs and measuring and analyzing performance of initiatives to optimize future campaigns.
- You have proven track record of experience in marketing, demand gen, product marketing, or product for a B2B or B2C SaaS product
- You have experience developing and driving cross-functional, data-driven programs to meet business, product, and/or marketing KPIs
- You have ownership mindset, bias for action and ability to follow through swiftly
- You are able to communicate in English clearly both verbally and in writing
- You can manage your own time and prioritize your work
- You feel that our philosophy resonates with you
- You are based in 🇺🇸🇨🇦North America
What We Offer
- 100% Remote: We’re spread from California to Latvia and we’ve got you covered if you prefer to work from a coworking space
- Salary: Annual salary starting at $147,705
- Equity: starting at 0.2%
- Vacation: 6 weeks of paid time off each year
- Parental Leave: 16 weeks paid by the company
- Equipment: We provide all the tech you need to work successfully
- Summits: We try to bring everyone together at least twice a year
- Pension*: 401k with 6% company matching
- Health Insurance*: Paid by company for you and dependents
* Availability may depend on your location and our current administrative capabilities there.
Whimsical was founded in 2017 by Kaspars Dancis and Steve Schoeffel to help teams be more effective in the distributed and fully digital work environment.
Whimsical's product is expressive, fast, and delightful. We believe that software should spark joy, not dread.
We are a remote-first company and big proponents of remote work because it democratizes the opportunities for people everywhere.
Our operating philosophy is based on set of core principles, such as:
- Sustainability: We don't believe in growth at all costs. Growth is a fundamental part of a healthy existence but we want it to be in balance with sustainability and bounded by ethical behavior. We strive to work calm, 40-hour work weeks. Whimsical is also committed to doing our part towards sustainable future for the planet.
- Craftsmanship: We care deeply about our work. We are specialists, eager learners, and persistent in our pursuit of quality work. We're patient and committed because building great things takes time.
- Long-term focus: We're building Whimsical for the long-haul, not a quick exit. We avoid shortcuts and consider every key decision from a 10+ year perspective.
- Partnership Mindset: We’ve built the company around the idea that everybody who joins us should feel like they are partners in the business. Time is precious and we want Whimsical to be the place where people invest their time rather than sell it. Our equity offers are 100% transparent and above market average. We also pay everyone at the same level the same salary, no matter where they live.
Please mention the word **STEADFASTLY** and tag RMzQuODIuMTUxLjY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuODIuMTUxLjY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok