Posted 28 Feb 2023, 6:51 pm
Data Engineer at Art Blocks
Art Blocks has an opening for curious and collaborative data engineers who are excited about digital ownership and generative art. Come build a system to analyze the NFT art market!
The ideal Data Engineer candidate is able to both code an automated data pipeline in a cloud environment and setup secure dashboards to analyze the data. We are looking for someone who has the breadth and depth of experience in this position to work independently as an individual contributor.
We are looking for candidates who are team oriented and operate with kindness and respect. This is a fully remote position – though currently we are only able to hire candidates within the United States.
- Working with leadership to design a single source of truth data platform.
- Building automated data connectors to ingest blockchain data, product data, community data, etc.
- Building secure dashboards and reports for both internal and external use.
- Working with leadership to develop predictive models to help plan and manage the business.
- Develop and deliver on data infrastructure and analytics investments using latest technologies and best practices.
- Document and maintain software and technical infrastructure.
- Create and implement data model with a focus on analytics.
- Prioritize testability and reliability for both existing and new systems and components.
- Collaborate with other engineers and stakeholders to ensure deliverables and requirements are aligned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field OR relevant experience developing and shipping end-to-end data platforms.
- 4 years of combined professional experience as a data engineer, business intelligence engineer, analytics engineer, software engineer, or similar role.
- Experience with data modeling and designing secure datastores (datalake, datawarehouse, etc.)
- Experience building data pipelines with Python and Spark in a cloud environment.
- Experience performing data analysis.
- Solid communication and collaboration skills.
- Highly adaptable and willing to work on a wide variety of projects and initiatives.
- Passion for generative art, digital ownership, or the benefits of decentralization–ideally all of the above!
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience building microservices and connectors that integrate with third party APIs (Discord API, OpenSea API, etc)
- Experience working with blockchain data.
- Experience with statistical data analysis.
- Experience with financial data and financial modeling.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Science, or a related field.
- Competitive salary, bonus, and equity.
- Health/vision/dental insurance, STD, LTD, life insurance.
- Competitive parental leave.
- Unlimited PTO: take time when you need it, but we’ll require that you take at least 20 days of PTO per year (plus 9 company holidays).
- Flexible hours and a supportive remote work environment.2 company in-person team offsite meet-up weeks per year.
- Company provided WFH setup (laptop, monitor, headphones, keyboard, etc.) to make sure you have the hardware and tools needed to do great work.
- Participation in an organization that has facilitated over $42 million dollars in charitable giving.
Art Blocks is a first of its kind platform focused on genuinely programmable on demand generative content that is stored immutably on the Ethereum Blockchain. Our team is a group of passionate builders focused on creating the best ecosystem for on-chain generative content. We are moving rapidly to create the platform for all kinds of generative design projects. To learn more about what we are building, please visit artblocks.io/learn, follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/artblocks_io), or come hang out in our community Discord (discord.gg/artblocks).
Please mention the word **POIGNANT** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzkuMjEx when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzkuMjEx). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok