Posted 28 Feb 2023, 6:51 pm
Technical Analyst at 1kx
1kx is an early-stage fund that helps founders launch and bootstrap token networks. We primarily lead Seed and Series A investment rounds with a focus in DeFi, NFTs and social tokens. We started in 2018 and have since been building a world-class platform to support our portfolio of 40+ companies, with the goal of being the most founder-friendly and helpful source of capital.
We are looking for an Investment Analyst to help source deal flow, conduct market research, and support our portfolio companies.
What we offer:
- Unique insights and access to the best network of the cryptocurrency industry
- Independent work that favors self-starters
- Direct access and daily dialogue with the fund partners
- Non-political, merit-based work culture
- Future opportunities for roles within our portfolio
What you offer:
- Passion for crypto assets and public blockchains
- Prior experience in engineering roles or fundamental knowledge in distributed systems
- Self-starter mentality with a proven ability to take initiative and operate with little oversight
- Intellectually curious, with strong, demonstrated analytical and communication skills
- Empathetic and ready to roll up your sleeves and work with entrepreneurs on their most pressing problems
What you’ll do:
- Conduct deep market research & analysis for one of the following sectors:
- Social Tokens
- Source investment opportunities within your sector, conduct deep technical due diligence, and provide a summary & investment recommendation for each deal
- Regularly engage with portfolio founders to support their efforts across governance, community building, data analytics, and other tasks that may arise
- Publish in-depth research within your sector
- Organize events and network with founders & investors in the industry
Please mention the word **CONGRATULATE** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzkuMjEx when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzkuMjEx). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok