Posted 27 Feb 2023, 2:05 pm
Customer Support Specialist at InviteMember
InviteMember is a growing SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company. We help independent creators, publishers, and community managers all over the world, achieve financial independence by running a successful membership business in Telegram.
We're looking for a customer support specialist to join our team.
You will start as a part-time independent contractor (~20 hours/week), but eventually, your role might expand into a full-time position with more responsibility and more benefits.
This is your opportunity to join a growing startup at an early stage!
- your timezone is anywhere between UTC-10 and UTC-3;
- customer support experience (ideally in companies with a strong customer focus like Stripe and Intercom);
- advanced (C1+ level) English speaker (other languages is a plus).
- analyze issues our users are facing and help to resolve them;
- recognize and escalate critical issues;
- work with feedback, testimonials, and complains;
- meet our internal KPIs;
- work with our internal and external knowledge bases;
- generate marketing content;
- process refunds.
- flexible schedule: 2 shifts per day (each ~2 hours);
- competitive salary (in USD);
- remote job (work from anywhere);
- opportunity to learn a lot about customer support, Telegram, membership businesses;
- opportunity to get a full-time position in the future.
Please mention the word **AMICABLY** and tag RMy45My4xNjguMTky when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMy45My4xNjguMTky). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok