Posted 27 Feb 2023, 5:11 pm
Senior Solidity Engineer at Safe
👨💻 About the Role:
As a Solidity Engineer, you will help us design and deploy our next generation of smart contracts. You will work closely with engineering leads, and partners to prototype smart contracts that extend our core architecture as well as lead efforts to upgrade and optimize our contracts running on EVM based networks. The goal is to create a suite of smart contracts that make up the Safe protocol, bringing the best UX and maximum flexibility to our users. Security is critical, so a strong attention to detail is a must.
Location: Berlin, Germany
Our Tech Stack: Solidity, Hardhat, Typescript
Check our github:
- Safe Contracts: https://github.com/safe-global/safe-contracts
🗂 What you will be doing:
- Develop smart contracts for the Safe protocol
- Iterate on existing smart contracts (e.g. core contracts)
- Evaluate and idea value capture opportunities on contract level
- Support external developers on contract usage (e.g. StackExchange)
- Document the Safe protocol approaches/ solution
- Collaborate with product team (Engineers, designers, stakeholders) on protocol/contract related features
🎒 What you will bring:
- Experience with modern Solidity stack (hardhat, truffle, various plugins, package managers, linters, code cov etc.)
- Experience debugging and simulation of contract interaction with local nodes (e.g. hardhat and ganache,
- Proven experience with different Ethereum development platforms (e.g. Remix, Tenderly, OpenZepplin)
- Experience with Solidity libraries (e.g. Remix, Tenderly, OpenZepplin)
- You have worked on the projects that have been audited
- Testing knowledge (coverage, automation, integration)
- Expert in EVM details/design
- Deep knowledge in Ethereum RPC usage
- Familiarity with tokenomics
- Typescript for testing
🎁 Team and Benefits:
- Continuous Learning: Our personal education and conference budgets will help you grow professionally!
- Embrace Your Entrepreneurial Spirit: You can use your Friday afternoons for research or a side project in our ecosystem!
- Company & Team Retreats: Build your team spirit on cool trips and retreats.
- Flexibility: Flexible working schedules and hybrid working policies have been a part of our culture for a long time.
- Flat Hierarchies: You will not get lost in complicated vertical structures here.
- Newest Technology: We make sure to provide you with the best equipment, subscriptions and hardware you need.
- Token Plan: We believe it's important for all colleagues to have a stake in our mission, which is why every employee receives a bonus token plan.
- Visa Support: We'll assist you along the way with all you need to get a visa and join us in one of our offices.
Please mention the word **DECENT** and tag RMy45My4xNjguMTky when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMy45My4xNjguMTky). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok