Posted 27 Feb 2023, 5:11 pm
Community Lead at Safe
💻 About the role:
This is a crucial role in managing the growing Safe community. You will build and execute strategies that engage and educate our decentralized community across a range of channels. We’re excited to speak with people who bring a strong passion for community building and are ready to bring Safe to the masses!
Location: 🇩🇪 Berlin, Germany or 🇵🇹Lisbon, Portugal (help with relocation offered)
Our Tech Stack: Discord, Discourse, Slack, G-Suite, Notion, Intercom, BI Analytics, Miro, Dapps, Wallets, Block Explorers.
🗃️What you will be doing:
- Create onboarding and educational content so community members know where to go and how to engage with the Safe project (where to go directory, support articles, community blogs, campaign announcements)
- Help moderate our community channels (Forum, Discord, Telegram) and system manage the community's roles, access and structure.
- Translating complex technical concepts into engaging content to drive engagement adoption.
- Establish sustainable working relationships with community individuals and projects.
- Experiment with Safe affiliate programs and working groups (meme creators, user testers, translators, job jar hunters, ambassadors)
- Oversee our support function sub-team, and plan on new decentralized improvements to the function which leverages our community.
- Create and drive the strategy behind how a community should grow and where community building efforts are best allocated..
- Ensure that feedback is incorporated into community content and approval processes are followed.
- Create great community vibes.
🎒What you will bring:
- Ability to manage deadlines and prioritize multiple workstreams.
- Be a natural communicator
- Is supportive and patient when dealing with people
- Has strong public speaking capability, with proven experience
- Can write structured documentation
- Has a sense of humor
- Looks for feedback to improve
- Great understanding of the English language
- Experience with web3 technical concepts and content
Nice to have but not essential:
- Knowledge with the L2/sidechain landscape, and recent developments (EIPs, beacon chain, account abstraction)
- Degree in computer science/self-taught engineer or programming proficiency
- Experience working and coordinating between external and internal teams
What we can offer you:
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure.
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you with all the tools you need!
But most important - grow with us! We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there's a lot of opportunities for you at Safe. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!
Please apply with your (English) resume.
At Safe, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability
Please mention the word **IMMENSE** and tag RMy45My4xNjguMTky when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMy45My4xNjguMTky). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok