Posted 26 Feb 2023, 5:11 pm
Technical Writer at Tenderly
Tenderly is on a mission to break the high barrier to entry for blockchain technology by enabling every developer to fully utilize what we believe is the next fundamental standard of the internet. We built Tenderly as an all-in-one Ethereum developer platform - a complete ecosystem of tools, services, and infrastructure to serve as an essential partner in every developers' blockchain journey.
To us, blockchain represents the future of software that is driven by open collaboration and compounding innovation; where the scarcity mentality of today is replaced by one of abundance and optimism. That’s why widespread adoption is an integral part of our mission as we try to enable as many developers as possible to enter the industry and build groundbreaking products.
So far, we have helped tens of thousands of developers work with blockchain more efficiently, we’re actively working with some of the biggest names in the space and have most recently raised our $40M USD Series B led by Spark Capital!
If you join Tenderly, you’ll be working in a team of professionals, passionate about solving problems that haven’t been solved before (we’re not just saying this). We are committed to excellence and value quality over quantity. This means that all people and processes are calibrated to achieve the best, instead of the fastest outcome.
As a part of the Tenderly team, you will own outcomes and stand behind your work. In the end help Tenderly users get the most from the product!
- Produce high-quality documentation—feature guides, release notes, API docs and more together with subject matter experts and technical staff
- Embrace a user-centric approach to focus on what the customer needs, not what the system does
- Shape the development of our content management system with your writing expertise.
- Analyse customer interaction to improve the Product documentation
- Convert complex documentation to easy language for multiple audiences
- Contribute to tools and processes that make documentation and software development more efficient, scalable, and collaborative
- 3+ years of technical writing experience.
- Excellent writing skills, including thoughtful information hierarchy, great sentence structure, and a conversational yet professional voice
- Familiarity with smart contract development, web standards, APIs, and other Web 2.0 technologies
- Experience working with content in multiple mediums.
- Strong understanding of technical concepts, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process.
Nice to know:
It would be nice to have knowledge of and experience with developers’ audiences.
Also, to be familiar with Gitbook.
What we Offer
- Stock Options - We believe that everybody should own a part of the company and we want our team members to benefit from our shared success.
- Competitive compensation - that includes base pay and an annual bonus
- Health insurance package - for you and your dependents accordingly to your country's policy
- Flexible working hours - You are entrusted to manage your working hours effectively. The only important thing is that it allows for collaboration with your team.
- Flexible vacation policy - We encourage employees to use their time off for rest.
- Company equipment - Standard equipment includes a MacBook laptop, a monitor, and a keyboard and mouse of your choice.
Support in life changes
- Parental leave for birth and adopting parents is fully covered in duration set accordingly to the country policy.
- Four weeks of paid parental leave for non-birthing parents. Four weeks of paid time off after a baby has arrived (effective immediately), to help share the joys & responsibilities.
We encourage you to spend at least some part of onboarding in person with the team. A week or two should be sufficient.
Please mention the word **INSPIRATION** and tag RNS4xODEuODEuNQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNS4xODEuODEuNQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok