Posted 25 Feb 2023, 5:11 pm
Head of DevRel at Tenderly
Tenderly is on a mission to empower every developer to utilize blockchain technology. To us, blockchain represents the future of software that is driven by open collaboration and compounding innovation. We strive to enable as many developers as possible to enter the blockchain industry and build groundbreaking products.
We built Tenderly as an all-in-one Web3 developer platform that combines debugging tools with observability and infrastructure building blocks. So far, we have helped tens of thousands of developers work with the blockchain more efficiently. We're actively working with some of the blockchain space's biggest names and have recently raised our $40M Series B led by Spark Capital!
We're looking for a Head of DevRel to join our growing team and help us grow and manage a thriving developer community around Tenderly. As a Head of DevRel, you’ll help Web3 developers engage with Tenderly and inspire them to provide value to the ecosystem by leaning on what Tenderly has to offer.
You will be responsible for driving our DevRel strategy, managing the DevRel team, establishing DevRel goals, and measuring success against those goals. You’ll lead Tenderly initiatives to grow and engage the developer community, representing Tenderly on social media and other mediums, writing educational and technical content, showcasing the benefits and integrations of Tenderly, as well as participating in and organizing online and offline community events.
Developer experience is at the core of who we are at Tenderly, and we see the Head of DevRel as an essential role for the success of Tenderly, so you can expect full support from the leadership team. It’s your job to dream big, it’s our job to enable you to succeed.
- Drive DevRel strategy, manage Tenderly’s DevRel team, and set goals, priorities, and key DevRel success metrics
- Help developers succeed with the Tenderly platform, provide and help create educational content
- Attend, submit papers and speak at industry conferences worldwide
- Organize meetups and virtual community events
- Work with the team to establish and maintain a feedback flow from the developer community
- Proactively participate in communication with developers by promoting successful use cases and helping individuals who struggle with some aspect of the platform.
- Manage, moderate, develop and maintain the developer community across different channels like Twitter, Discord, Telegram, etc.
- Help constantly improve our documentation by giving new ideas, adding examples, and incorporating feedback from developers
- Passion for blockchain technology and developer evangelism
- Web3 experience and ecosystem knowledge are a big plus
- Working experience building and managing DevRel initiatives and developer communities, preferably in Web3
- Experience in software development principles, APIs, and programming
- Strong interest in the Web3 ecosystem and community around it
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple and clear way
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience writing technical articles
- Experience giving technical presentations to audiences of varying sizes
What we Offer
- Stock Options - We believe that everybody should own a part of the company and we want our team members to benefit from our shared success.
- Competitive compensation - that includes base pay and an annual bonus
- Health insurance package - for you and your dependents accordingly to your country's policy
- Flexible working hours - You are entrusted to manage your working hours effectively. The only important thing is that it allows for collaboration with your team.
- Flexible vacation policy - We encourage employees to use their time off for rest.
- Company equipment - Standard equipment includes a MacBook laptop, a monitor, and a keyboard and mouse of your choice.
Support in life changes
- Parental leave for birth and adopting parents is fully covered in duration set accordingly to the country policy.
- Four weeks of paid parental leave for non-birthing parents. Four weeks of paid time off after a baby has arrived (effective immediately), to help share the joys & responsibilities.
We encourage you to spend at least some part of onboarding in person with the team. A week or two should be sufficient.
Please mention the word **SUPPORTED** and tag RMzUuMjE0LjE3My4yMjI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjE0LjE3My4yMjI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok