Posted 25 Feb 2023, 6:51 pm
Product Designer at Aptos
Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for "The People") encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated product designer to join our team of talented developers and designers on a mission to make our wallet more accessible, simple, and secure.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with product and engineering to drive product strategy and build the wallet experience
- Owning the end-to-end design journey from ideation, to prototyping, UI/UX, to user testing, to production-ready designs
- Working closely with engineering and product teams to define and iterate on new ideas and features
- Designing UI/UX user flows across all our platforms: iOS, Android, and Web
- Designing UI/UX flows for the full wallet application including visual design, interaction design, and prototyping
- Working closely with engineering and product to define, iterate and execute on new features
What we’re looking for:
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- 5+ years product design experience
- Proven experience working with product and engineering teams to ship successful products to users
- Experience owning the end-to-end design process, from idea to execution
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Figma and design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Experience and interest in Web3
While our HQ is currently in Palo Alto, California, we support a hybrid remote work culture and we are hiring across the world. We raised our first round of funding from some of the top firms led by a16z and Multicoin. In addition to our remote-friendly work culture, we offer the following to all full-time Aptos employees:
- Health insurance coverage
- Equipment of your choice
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (i.e. RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
Aptos is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Please mention the word **INVALUABLELY** and tag RMzUuMjE0LjE3My4yMjI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjE0LjE3My4yMjI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok