Posted 23 Feb 2023, 0:47 pm
Senior Backend Developer at Almedia
Almedia helps companies grow by promoting their apps, games, surveys, and more to our big user base of 700k monthly active users. Our main site gets 15k signups a day and 10M page visits per month. In just over 2 years we've paid out $25M to our users, who receive rewards for completing tasks and surveys.
This year we’re expanding by creating new ventures to try out new ideas and target a different audience in a similar niche. For that we’re looking for someone longterm to develop the backend for our new apps and also work on the main project.
- Developing a NestJS backend from scratch
- Code review and testing of merge requests
- Deploying code and making sure it works
- Communicating with the backend and frontend team
- 5+ years experience in web / software development
- Experience with Node.js, TypeScript, MySQL/ PostgreSQL
- Experience with websockets, REST and graphql
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with RabbitMQ and Redis
- Experience with React Native, React, CSS is a plus
- Written and verbal English communication skills
- Availability of 40h+ a week
- Please submit your application with detailed answers to the asked pre-screening questions
Short introductory call to see if there’s a general fit
Short Backend Coding Challenge (2h)
Technical call to discuss the project and codebases
Congrats, you're part of the team :)
Please mention the word **GOOOOD** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok