Posted 23 Feb 2023, 5:11 pm
Blockchain SecOps Engineer at Axelar
Sorry, but this job listing has expired!
USA / Canada - Remote
Axelar delivers secure cross-chain communication for Web3. Our infrastructure enables dApp users to interact with any asset or application, on any chain, with one click. Axelar is a blockchain that connects blockchains, enabling universal Web3 interoperability. The network is secured using proof-of-stake consensus, and messages are routed and translated using permissionless protocols. Axelar is like Stripe for Web3.
Axelar has raised capital from top-tier investors, including Binance, Coinbase Ventures, Dragonfly Capital, and Polychain Capital. Partners include major proof-of-stake blockchains, such as Avalanche, Cosmos, Ethereum, Polkadot and Terra. Axelar’s co-founders are founding team members of Algorand and award-winning graduates of MIT, where they received notable recognition as part of their graduate studies.
Since the start of the year, the Axelar Network processed >$1.5B in cross-chain volume, connected 27 chains, and hundreds of developers are building around the stack.
As a DevOps protocols engineer, you will be a key contributor helping scale and operate the Axelar network.
What you will be doing
- You will be taking on responsibilities to operate the public network. This includes managing the deployments and upgrades of Axelar's smart contracts & core network, managing foundation delegations, driving governance of network and improving stability and reliability of in-house DApps.
- Building and expanding our monitoring capabilities to ensure our stack, as well as that of public validators, runs smoothly
- Evaluating and helping integrate new security focused protocols
- Strengthening our security posture and refining protocols for offline signing etc.
- Improving the infrastructure and deployment to improve team's agility and velocity
- Forging solid relationships within Axelar to fully understand the needs in the ecosystem whilst working in an agile environment
What you will need
- Experience deploying Smart Contracts
- Good understanding of cryptography
- Scripting / Go / Rush coding skills
- Experience managing a blockchain network, coordinating upgrades etc.
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes in a cloud environment
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools (Grafana, Prometheus, etc.)
- Experience working with modern CI/CD tools
- You have a strong sense of ownership, with the ability to lead and share knowledge to reach solutions as well as the keenness to learn
- Security oriented coding and deployment mindset
- You’re open to collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, flourishing in a distributed environment
- You enjoy being hands on, being a self starter that thrives well in ambiguity
- A problem solver at heart that can envision successful outcomes
- You have a creative flair, always seizing an opportunity to to do things differently
- Understand how to use blockchains / DeFi as a user
What’s in it for you
- Autonomous, distributed environment with the opportunity to work collaboratively in a diverse team across the world
- The scope to contribute to high impact work and really make a difference in a decentralized protocol
- Chance to really challenge yourself whilst learning heaps of stuff in the process
- Unlimited time off throughout the year to rest and recharge
- Competitive compensation with stock options, experiencing growth from the initial phase
Please mention the word **CASHBACKS** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok