Posted 23 Feb 2023, 5:11 pm
Technical Program Manager at Axelar
Axelar delivers secure cross-chain communication for Web3. Our infrastructure enables dApp users to interact with any asset or application, on any chain, with one click. Axelar is a blockchain that connects blockchains, enabling universal Web3 interoperability. The network is secured using proof-of-stake consensus, and messages are routed and translated using permissionless protocols. Axelar is like Stripe for Web3.
Axelar has raised capital from top-tier investors, including Binance, Coinbase Ventures, Dragonfly Capital, and Polychain Capital. Partners include major proof-of-stake blockchains, such as Avalanche, Cosmos, Ethereum, Polkadot and Terra. Axelar’s co-founders are founding team members of Algorand and award-winning graduates of MIT, where they received notable recognition as part of their graduate studies.
Since the start of the year, the Axelar Network processed >$1.5B in cross-chain volume, connected 27 chains, and hundreds of developers are building around the stack.
As a Technical Program Manager, you'll lead technical execution, communication, and planning new products and initiatives. You'll work across the technical teams, business development, and marketing to see product execution end-to-end.
What you will be doing
- Developing requirements, execution, and roll-out plan for existing and new initiatives.
- Using your technical and leadership skills to create product requirements, timeline.
- Communicate programs and products to internal and external stakeholders.
- Align the technical and non-technical teams on the releases and features.
- Work with business development teams on the go-to-market initiatives.
- Work with leadership teams to identify priorities and strategy for how to take products to market.
What you will need
- Strong technical abilities to play with new technologies.
- Ability to document and explain complex technical concepts to various audiences.
- Experience managing schedules, priorities, and go-to-market initiatives.
- Good to have understanding of how to use blockchains / DeFi as a user
- You have a strong sense of ownership, with the ability to lead and share knowledge to reach solutions as well as the keenness to learn.
- You’re open to collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, flourishing in a distributed environment.
- You enjoy being hands on, being a self starter that thrives well in ambiguity
- A problem solver at heart that can envision successful outcomes
- You have a creative flair, always seizing an opportunity to to do things differently
- Autonomous, distributed environment with the opportunity to work collaboratively in a diverse team across the world
- The scope to contribute to high impact work and really make a difference in a decentralized protocol
- Chance to really challenge yourself whilst learning heaps of stuff in the process
- Unlimited time off throughout the year to rest and recharge
- Competitive compensation with stock options, experiencing growth from the initial phase
Please mention the word **MODERN** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok