Posted 23 Feb 2023, 5:11 pm
Recruiting & People Operations Specialist at Axelar
USA - Remote
About the Company
Axelar is a blockchain that connects blockchains, enabling universal Web3 interoperability. Axelar delivers secure cross-chain communication for Web3. Our infrastructure enables dApp users to interact with any asset or application, on any chain, with one click. Axelar is like Stripe for Web3.
Axelar has raised capital from top-tier investors, including Binance, Coinbase Ventures, Dragonfly Capital, and Polychain Capital. Partners include major proof-of-stake blockchains, such as Avalanche, Cosmos, Ethereum, Polkadot, and Terra. Axelar’s co-founders are founding team members of Algorand and award-winning graduates of MIT, where they received notable recognition as part of their graduate studies.
Since the start of the year, the Axelar Network processed >$1.7B in cross-chain volume, connected 27 chains, and hundreds of developers are building around the stack.
What you will be doing
We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Recruiting and People Operations Specialist for our People function. As the first member of the People team, you will play a crucial role in establishing and implementing people strategies and processes and influencing the company's culture.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process for a variety of technical and non-technical positions, including sourcing, interviewing, and extending offers
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers, candidates, and external recruiters
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and develop creative sourcing strategies to attract top talent
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the interview process
- Oversee People programs such as onboarding, performance management, and employee engagement initiatives
- Act as a consultant to employees on People-related issues and provide guidance on company policies and procedures
- Continuously evaluate and improve People processes and programs to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Stay up-to-date on current People trends and regulations and ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Establish and implement People strategies and processes to support the growth of the People function
- Establish programs that help developers in the Axelar ecosystem with their recruiting needs
Proven experience as a Recruiting & People Operations Specialist, with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and HR processes, with prior experience in technical recruiting being preferable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Familiarity with HR software and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Prior experience in technical recruiting is preferable as our organization is a technology-focused company
- Autonomous, distributed environment with the opportunity to work collaboratively in a diverse team across the world
- The scope to contribute to high-impact work and make a difference in a decentralized protocol
- Chance to challenge yourself while learning heaps of stuff in the process
- Unlimited time off throughout the year to rest and recharge
- Competitive compensation with stock options, experiencing growth from the initial phase
- Build the foundations of blockchain protocols that will have a place in the history books
Please mention the word **ELATED** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok