Posted 23 Feb 2023, 5:11 pm
PubDAO Contributor Editorial Board at Decrypt
The Editorial Board is the upper-council of the Editorial guild and is tasked with maintaining the quality and integrity of PubDAO. Board members have the final say on whether or not content is accepted by PubDAO, which publications articles are pushed out to, and whether or not story ideas pitched by writers should be pursued by the DAO.
The ideal applicant for the Editorial Board is a Web3 native with an interest in working with DAOs. They have several years of experience in traditional journalism as an editor or writer, are familiar with AP style, and have the time to edit at least a few articles per week.
This position is within PubDAO, compensation is paid out via our upcoming governance token, PUB.
What is PubDAO?
PubDAO is a decentralized autonomous organization focused on creating a new path for media creation and distribution in web3. Our first product is a decentralized newswire that pushes out content to web3 focused publications, so writers can get more distribution on their content, and so publications can get key insights into communities that are often token gated.
- You have several years’ experience in journalism.
- You have an excellent grasp of blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
- You have strong writing skills.
- You are familiar with or have experience working with DAOs.
- The primary responsibility of an Editorial Board member at PubDAO is to maintain the level of quality the DAO expects in its writing by reviewing content submitted to the DAO. The Editorial Board is the last step a piece of content must go through before being sent out on the decentralized newswire. They decide if articles should be published in publications within our network, or internally owned PubDAO publications.
You're expected to:
- Editing stories submitted to PubDAO
- WWorking with writers on fine-tuning their messaging
- Determining the best publication for PubDAO content
- Working with Publications to ensure PubDAO is properly represented (and keeping the Publications happy)
What we offer
- Ownership of PubDAO via allocations of our upcoming governance token.
- The chance to work alongside experienced editors from Time Magazine and Wired.
- Remote working.
- Build a network of some of the top minds in web3.
Please mention the word **LOVABLY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok